Best thing about klipsch besides the sound

I have been on this forum for less than a year now. I have owned 5 different front speakers and 5 different center speakers. I have asked questions about many different fronts and centers as well. So back to the title of the post. The best thing about Klipsch is fact that they have multiple "Best" speakers. Rf 7ii's, rf 83's, all the heritage pieces. Nobody can seem to decide which is best. Or maybe some are best for one thing and others are best for something else? Anyway you look at it Klipsch seems to have plenty if choices if your looking fir "the best"

Well my Belles are not only nice looking speakers but they are heavy and awkward enough to make them difficult for a thief to steal . The police would be here by the time they got the first pair out of the house ; there is a police sub-station roughly a 1,000 feet away .

Well my Belles are not only nice looking speakers but they are heavy and awkward enough to make them difficult for a thief to steal . The police would be here by the time they got the first pair out of the house ; there is a police sub-station roughly a 1,000 feet away .

And being that close, and you with your loud music, they probably know you by first name. Right? [:P]

f

A friend of my dad returned home one night to find one of his k-horns in the driveway, which was the point at which the potential thieves gave up.

f

A friend of my dad returned home one night to find one of his k-horns in the driveway, which was the point at which the potential thieves gave up.

Hillarious!

Until recently, my answer would have been this forum.

My second reason for loving Klipsch is this forum. What's not to like; I've made some good friends, gotten a wealth of information, tried to offer help to others when I could, LMFAO on many occasions. I'm not trying to be a prick here, but did the forum hurt you in some way?

Until recently, my answer would have been this forum.

My second reason for loving Klipsch is this forum. What's not to like; I've made some good friends, gotten a wealth of information, tried to offer help to others when I could, LMFAO on many occasions. I'm not trying to be a *** here, but did the forum hurt you in some way?

I agree with you, but the recent uptick in public name calling is not to like.

The forum hasn't, and can't, hurt me in any way, excpect if it ceases to be a place for the a friendly and open exchange of information and ideas. The positive benefits you articulated are undercut each time a forum member is criticized or attacked publicly, which has been happening too often of late. As long as the policing is done by forum administrators, rather than forum members, there remains hope.

Pete, I'd prefer it if . . . it is what it was![;)]

Umm how about the folks who make them!

One of the BEST reasons for sure. You never get to know the folks who work at many companies these days.Here they make you feel like a part of the family.

Bruce

I think The Forum is GREAT........

Many e-friends and several whom I have met and shared music with.

The best thing about Klipsch (besides that) is introducing this great sound to new and unsuspecting people.

I enjoy seeing them perk up their ears and say.... "Wow". [Y]

• Moderators

The best thing about Klipsch (besides that) is introducing this great sound to new and unsuspecting people

Another good reason.

I like when they don't really say much and just go sit down and listen for a while before saying anything, it's like they get sucked in.