Very Strange !

davis419b

I'm heading out now to go get a big cheeseburger with fries with the bacon and sour cream on the fries, and then a chocolate milkshake. At first I was a little concerned that my timing might be off and I might not get the milkshake until after 6:00pm. But the more I think about it, I don't think this is going to end in a flash. I think it will take some time. Kinda like a toilet flushing. The water goes around and around before it all goes down the crapper. So I'm pretty sure I'll get to enjoy that milkshake while the swirling end of the world is happening outside of the restaurant.

I'll leave a good tip.

Greg

Rapture takes place at 18:00 PST today.

Oh good. I'm glad someone cleared up the whole "time zone" thing for me. That means that I have until 21:00 local time. I'll be "face down" by 9:00 PM tonight. If they're right I won't feel a thing. If they're wrong I'll wake up tomorrow morning feeling like crap. [:$]

A former girlfriend of mine once said to me "You are going straight to hell". My reply was "that's OK cause all of my friends will be there". Based on the look on her face that was COMPLETELY the wrong answer. Of course this is the same girlfriend who said "marry me or else". In typical fashion my reply was "exactly what does else entail?" Again the WRONG answer. She moved out the next day. Oh well...

• Moderators

The original Decenber 21, 2012 date for the end of the world is my brothers birthday !

The new May 21, 2011 date for the end of the world is my birthday !

I think I am going to live to see his birthday.

Well it looks like you made it, now if your brother can just hold his end up.

The original Decenber 21, 2012 date for the end of the world is my brothers birthday !

The new May 21, 2011 date for the end of the world is my birthday !

I think I am going to live to see his birthday.

Well it looks like you made it, now if your brother can just hold his end up.

I will bet he will sail right through the day just like I did !