Judge Judy.... enjoy

Gilbert

The sad part of this is this happens many times over. It is wasted government spending, of all kinds, that has our country in the predicament that it now
finds its self in.

What do you know Genghis; your just a Khan.

But wait, she didn't pay rent either... I have been on the not being paid of that deal before, I may have decked her as well as the goof she was living with.

Ya pay your taxes and ya get a generation of entitlement demanders back. And we wonder why government today is more than TWICE the size it was just ten years ago!

Then there's this guy, who seems to be unaware that he's on TV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0u266b7guc&NR=1

Johnny Rotten wound up on Judge Judy, when a drummer he hired for a low-budget, small club, tour complained that he didn't get single rooms and wasn't treated as well as he deserved and sued Johnny. I saw the whole episode and Johnny presented his case well. Judge Judy agreed and threw out the case.

Here's a short clip of it (no audio for the first 9 seconds):

Reality and Reality TV getting mixed up again. By attending the show you give up further recourse legally but at the same time they are told like many other reality tv shows to drum it up, make it as crazy as possible to get you 15 minutes of fame. On top of the fact that win or lose the show covers the fees. So the plaintiff gets 5000 dollars as well as the defendant. It it is for the plaintiff they still get 5000 dollars, if the defendant wins the get 5000 dollars, if the defendant loses they still get 5000 dollars. If the defendant loses they subtract the loss from the 5000 dollars.