How we got Bin Laden

LarryC

Big review on NPR as well.

It seems evident and obvious that we do not trust the Paks and have made a pragmatic "deal with the devil" regarding our relationships with that government.

Cool

Don't think anyone is surprised. It is sad that they have such weapons. I was listening to an old interview of an intelligence expert last week. The interview was three years old. The guy said Bin Laden is living comfortably under the protection of the ISI and pinpointed his location. I was shocked.

I'm thinking that dog they brought along must have been 1 bad-a$$ dog. They have 1 guy in a robe and a dog stand outside to tell the neighbors to go home, everything's OK. That's pretty good.

Mali´s are fun loving, snuggle dogs who give everything for their handler and need lots of love and attention.

But they do get this "mess with us and I will rip your throat out" look when very attentive or ready to train!! There are a lot of people who do a big circle around my wife when she is taking ours for a walk.

........ There are a lot of people who do a big circle around my wife when she is taking ours for a walk.

Most people will do the "big circle" when anything that weighs a 100+ pounds and has giant fangs goes for a stroll with the women folk... Big Smile

[Y] Although ours "only" weighs in at around 66 (Female and 10 months). You are right about the fangs though!!!

Although Brac or Jay could give more info about the Males, I don´t think the Mali´s get that heavy though I think they top at 80.

• Moderators

Most people will do the "big circle" when anything that weighs a 100+ pounds and has giant fangs goes for a stroll with the women folk... Big Smile

Now I met your wife, and she did not have giant fangs, and she's only dangerous to you when holding a frying pan and correctional training is required.

Now I met your wife, and she did not have giant fangs, and she's only dangerous to you when holding a frying pan and correctional training is required.

Or when Marshall doesn't heel.