I big thanks to everyone.

gagelle

I want to thank everyone in this community. It has been a real education for me and everyone has been very generous sharing their knowledge. If I could name one thing I've learned that has had the most significance on my education, it would be the importance of the amplifier or receiver to the sound quality of Klipsch speakers. When I joined the forum, I knew nothing about this. You can't just hook up any crap amplifier to a speaker and expect the sound to be good. In fact, I've found that the better speakers are even more sensitive to an amplifier's shortcomings.

All The Best,

Seth

Oh no. I'm hanging around.I still have much to learn.

I want to be able to solder. I found a place that sells a cheap kit where you can put together a simple circuit. I've read up on soldering and it seems like somethings that takes years of practice to master. The thing you want to avoid is a "cold joint." I think the master technicians must be very proficient.

Seth, I'm glad to hear that you plan on sticking around here... Cool

+1.gif

Great, me too! ....now grab a broom and mop and start sweeping the 2 channel forum, it's a mess! mop.gif

Dennie rolling.gif

PS You can learn to solder, Seth. With a little practice, you'll be great. Really, it is not that hard.

I want to be able to solder. I found a place that sells a cheap kit where you can put together a simple circuit. I've read up on soldering and it seems like somethings that takes years of practice to master. The thing you want to avoid is a "cold joint." I think the master technicians must be very proficient.

You can do okay after a week! Really, it doesn't have to be a long time, just pay attention to how it's working.

Bruce

• Moderators

You can do okay after a week! Really, it doesn't have to be a long time, just pay attention to how it's working.

Bruce

Never did enough soldering to get good at it, but I can weld, I watched the flashdance girl do it over and over until I could do it..[:P]......if she only would make a video of soldering I could get it ! [;)]

Glad you staying [Y]