Select forum members - if you received an email from me...

Amy

• Moderators

We weren't supposed to say anything....Remember! hammer.gif

Ok I waited a while and nobody's looking [*-)] it kind of died off, so I will say.......I forgot.......I have to be careful Amy knows how to get ahold of my wife. [:o]

I'm not sure if I feel good or bad about being selected with the rest of you people....

J/k

I feel honored to have been grouped in with you guys and gals.

feel bad...very bad...this place is poison for your mind--except for my posts, they're good, very good; and make you smarter.

• Moderators

I'm not sure if I feel good or bad about being selected with the rest of you people....
J/k

feel bad...very bad...this place is poison for your mind--except for my posts, they're good, very good; and make you smarter.

Sorry, but have to report your very last statement is definitely not working on me. [:(]

• Moderators

I'm just getting better at hiding it. [Y]

The scary part is my wife thinks I am smart.......the really bad part is I have always thought she was definitely smarter, SO being what she thinks were both probably dumb as a rock. [:|][;)]

J/k

Sorry, but have to report your very last statement is definitely not working on me. Sad

don't worry my friend, by looking at your avatar, i figured that you'd have to read my posts twice--but, you're a smart guy...most of the time...this is football season and i've heard you rave about the Saints...Come out west and let me take you to a game...in the black hole of Raider Nation. I promise it's an experience that you'll never forget. And about the smart comment...i'm not so much myself either. went to a job interview yesterday. One of the questions was "what about this job interests you that made you apply?" I said, "Honestly, nothing about this job interests me. I want to work by the ocean and by the boats again because that's what makes me happy...and I'll be a better worker if i'm happy." Some people have told me that they kinda want you to be interested in the job before they'll give it to you. Oh well, you can say stuff like that when you're already working and just looking for something different. Have a good night. Steve

• Moderators

The scary part is my wife thinks I am smart.......

Hmm. Maybe I misunderstood what she said to me about that...

Dave

After 33 years either one of us could say just about anything by now, anyway she probably just tells me that, it's all part of the training I guess ? Even if I am dumb as a rock, I am not about to learn new tricks now, a little late in the game . [;)]

• Moderators

BSM I would NOT wear a Saints shirt in THAT stadium, or parking lot, I would have to be in disguise, I wouldn't want to make the news.

Well you were honest about the job, you never know, many people probably go in saying the same [bs] they think the employer wants to hear, i would think that gets old .

BSM I would NOT wear a Saints shirt in THAT stadium, or parking lot, I would have to be in disguise, I wouldn't want to make the news.;.

My friend at work is a die-hard chargers fan. We were thinking of making a road trip for the game in Oakland. He insisted that he's wear his charger jersey and hat and expected me to defend him if he got attacked. I told him a raider shirt or hat was a cheap life insurance policy; but, he said he has to support his team. Honestly, it's a shame that people can't do that anymore--it is just a game; but, the fights are very real. don't know if you've ever experienced it; but, when a large crowd starts fighting--it's kinda scary. i was in the wrong place at the wrong time at a dodgers/giants game in san francisco when about a dozen people started fighting. don't want to be in that kind of mess again.