Amy rises in the ranks

Trey Cannon

• 2 weeks later...

hi,i'm new to the klipsch forum and i been a klipsch fan for 20 years my first set was the chrous II and i lov'em but i was searching the net and bid on a klipsch horn and won klipsch tell's me that its a MSM horn from the MCM stack i googled it and saw the horn in a stack so i'm guessing klipsch is right i'm allso told this horn is designed to be used out doors playing very loud much to loud for home use so i'm trying to figure out a way to set this up in my home so i can use it one in a while.this msm horn is complete with box and 4 k55-v drivers and wirring all very much intact and was told it works it looks pretty cool now i'm thinking of getting another MSM horn and adding in 4 klipsch subs 2 for each horn and klipsch tweeter horn's for high end but not to sure if i'm going over my head on this one or not the horn looks ok but would look great if re finished and i was told as is its worth around 800.00 and fixed up valued at 1,200 in a bad market so i'm thinking around 1,500 - 1,800 at a good sale i have not seen any horns like this MSM horn on the net ever till most reciently even if i fixed it up and set it in the corner it would look great but i would like to use it once in a while does anyone have any suggestions as to what i should use for power or cross over ???

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Belated Congratulations Amy!

Just stumbled upon this thread...but then again I don't frequent the forums as much as I once did.

In any case everything quoted from Jill and what Trey said in the initial post are very true. For my part I can say that Amy was a great person to work with while I was with Klipsch. Indeed a well deserved "upgrade"!

Have a Happy New Year as the new Web Marketing Manager Amy!

• 3 weeks later...