Happy Birthday PWK!!!!!

Marty65

Yes, his birthday is 3/9. He'll be 97!!! WOW! And to think he started the design of a new speaker in the late 80's, when he was in HIS 80s!

Let's see how many posts we can get here wishing him a happy birthday. I'll bet we can break the record for the thread with the most posts (which might have been the What's Up With The Visit To Klipschland - how fitting).

Happy Birthday, Mr. PWK! I can't tell you the joy your speakers have brought to me. Whether music or movies, all I can say is thank you.

I have many of your "kids" (Klipschorn, Belle, Cornwall, the Forte twins, etc... my house looks like a Klipsch speaker family reunion!), and I love going home to listen to them! I often dream about moving from Los Angeles to a place in the country where I can really crank them up!

I look forward to meeting you and Miss Valerie next year at the 2nd Klipsch Fan Reunion!

thanks you and have a wonderful birthday!

George

Happy Birthday Paul,

Thank you for the way you have influenced my musical life. Hope you are still listening to music. What is your favorite music?

By the way, what was the influence in your life that lead you down the speaker road?

There are no words to express the joy you have given me.

Best Regards,

Bill Rawls

Happy Birthday PWK!

I bought my first pair of Klipsch speakers in 1978 and I have not enjoyed anything as much in the last 30 years! I am currently up to 6 pair of Klipsch speakers, a center channel and 2 subs cool.gif

Here's wishing you many more birthdays to come, and I hope to be on the 2nd annual trip to Hope next year and to shake your hand!

Thanks for all the joy you have brought to my life!

Ed

Happy Birthday Mr Klipsch! Hopefully we can all transmit to you even a small percentage of the enjoyment we all feel when listening to your products. Even the smallest fraction from all of us would quickly overload even the most robust of EPL (Enjoyment Pressure Level) meters!

Again, thanks.

Eric

P.S. the obligatory count: two Heresies and a Reference HT (RF3, RC3, and RS3)

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday dear PWK!

Happy Birthday to you!

Man I sing bad! Of course it would sound a whole lot better coming out of a set of Klipschorns or Jubilies. You know if I suddenly recieve a set in the mail I would be to excited to come and sing to you in person!

Many thanks for all you have done for music. You have truly elevated its reproduction to where it needs to be. God bless and look forward to singing again next year! Maybe I'll even get to sing in person!

Estimable Don Klipsch,

Feliz cumpleanos a usted! Y gracias para el placer que nos ha dado por su trabajo y su vida. Ojala que usted tenga muchos mas anos prosperos y felices!

La paz de Cristo sea contigo, senor.

Ross

(To explain: PWK speaks pretty darn good Spanish after those years in Chile)

What can one possibly say to someone who has spent 97 years on this earth pursuing a passion, and passing it on for so many other individuals enjoyment. My most humble birthday wishes to you sir! I cannot put into words the joy that comes to mind everytime I push that power button knowing that my Klipsch speakers will never let me down due to the ingenious design and pursuit of excellence exhibited by Mr. Paul W. Klipsch please accept my sincerest birthday wishes on this your 97th birthday. What can I say other than, Thank You!

------------------

If it's too loud, your too old :)