The Muppets Are Communist

Rivernuggets

I'll bet Miss Piggy smells like bacon when she sweats.

only if she's wearing a good rub and some hickory smoke.

Pigs do have a few sweat glands, but they're not very useful for temperature adjustment. When the mercury rises on the farm,Miss piggey wallows in cool water or mud, which has the same evaporation effect as sweating.

As my wife says Horses sweat, men prespire and women glow. So maybe miss piggy glows

It ain't easy being green, but according to Fox Business, Kermit the Frog and his Muppet friends are reds.

Seriously....Does anyone watch Fox for anything other than commentary and entertainment?

There is little choice on tv as msnbc is beyond left wing(really out there) and cnn is the original left wing channel.I have little doubt if the kooks in Hollywood could come up with a way to brainswash kids they would, it's done to students all over the US if you want to pass.

That said I have not seen it so I can't say about the muppets.

Seriously....Does anyone watch Fox for anything other than commentary and entertainment?

There is little choice on tv as msnbc is beyond left wing(really out there) and cnn is the original left wing channel...

I am sorry but your description seems quite biased in favor of a single news organization which is a sentiment I don't understand. Fwiw, I quit listening to "the Media," while Clinton was in office and feel the public discussion since that time has REALLY been diverted into Media driven stories that totally miss the mark on things that are important....Look at what is going on as Political discussion today in regard to the Republicans on ALL media outlets. I am an independent voter and want the Government to work for all Americans including Kermit.

There is little choice on tv as msnbc is beyond left wing(really out there) and cnn is the original left wing channel...

I am sorry but your description seems quite biased in favor of a single news organization which is a sentiment I don't understand. Fwiw, I quit listening to "the Media," while Clinton was in office and feel the public discussion since that time has REALLY been diverted into Media driven stories that totally miss the mark on things that are important....Look at what is going on as Political discussion today in regard to the Republicans on ALL media outlets. I am an independent voter and want the Government to work for all Americans including Kermit.

Is Kermit American maybe. Is he a citizen no. He just has a "green card".

I am sorry too,

because you offered zero evidence regarding you gentlemanly bashing of Fox, and

then followed-up with the self admitted confession that you stopped watching

any televised news media more than 10 yrs. ago... presumably (yea right!)

because you're an independent, and instead favor the arena of public discussion

for all things political enlightenment. How limited and one-way your discussions

must be, amputated below the neck discussion with other biased people

commenting on the news you refuse to watch. Clearly you have chosen a side, and

prefer to play the game of deceit and deceive to either hide or protect yourself from

receiving the same kind of bashing (gentlemanly or not) you enjoy dishing out,

on opinions that differ from your own.

If you really want to play it safe, do not participate or offer comments in

discussions that envolve subjects for which you are ill educated and/or advised; Or as is the case in this thread, a subject that you admittedly do not watch or listen too, but are

obviously eager offer negative comment on.

As for Kermit, I have seriously strong doubts that he's American,

and feel certain that somewhere on that slimy commy-green hide of his there's a

little RED label that says "Made In China". But it is obvious that

Kermit does enjoy being in America and has a "Green Card", because

he's been in the United States now for more than a couple of a decades, and has

been enjoying the American Dream for just as long. Let's face it, he's been

raking in millions of dollars / yen / franc's / shillings / rands / kwacha / pesos / colones / deutsche marks / u-name-it, year after year after year with his very own brain-washing

educational/commy programs film right here in this grand land of ours. Kermit even has his very own star on tinseltown's walk of fame,

his very own tinseltown movies, and he even sells his very own little green clones in

stores throughout every town, city and parish in American and throughout the world. For someone to say

Kermit’s been successful in his entrepreneurial business endeavors, would be an

understatement of gargantuan proportions.

I am sorry too, because you offered zero evidence regarding you gentlemanly bashing of Fox, and then followed-up with the self admitted confession that you stopped watching any televised news media more than 10 yrs. ago...

I didn't bash Fox and said that they were good for entertainment and commentary...Anyone who takes such a visceral stance supporting any one of the media outlets needs to get out more and experience the world and not spend so much time being a "pro-media,' supporter. btw, I didn't say "I stopped watching any televised news," but instead implied that they aren't the ones shaping my opinion. Notice, you will never see me write positive things about the other media outlets...They are all talking heads and people should pay attention to the people they elected or are trying to elect and not be swayed by folks that are doing the "interpreting," of facts and events, imo,

EDIT:

[... How limited and one-way your discussions must be, amputated below the neck discussion with other biased people commenting on the news you refuse to watch. Clearly you have chosen a side, and prefer to play the game of deceit and deceive to either hide or protect yourself from receiving the same kind of bashing (gentlemanly or not) you enjoy dishing out, on opinions that differ from your own.

If you really want to play it safe, do not participate or offer comments in discussions that envolve subjects for which you are ill educated and/or advised; Or as is the case in this thread, a subject that you admittedly do not watch or listen too, but are obviously eager offer negative comment on.

Given all of our discussions over the years this sentiment is really quite priceless and can be proven to be false. [;)]

You will note I said "tv"(because you said watch), I also read to get my news.I do listen/read the different media, then decide what's believable.I also vote for the best candidate, regardless of party.I also liked the Muppets, I hope they ain't commi's.

You will note I said "tv"(because you said watch), I also read to get my news.I do listen/read the different media, then decide what's believable.I also vote for the best candidate, regardless of party.I also liked the Muppets, I hope they ain't commi's.

I am with you on the Muppets and I respect the rest of your statement because that is what makes you and I different from Gilbert. [Y]