National Champions > ALABAMA

T2K

Another high tide has rolled into NO and inundated the LSU honey babies, handing them the a$$ whiping that they deserved. The honey babies now find themselves in a roadside ditch. They just thought that they were tuff.

Of course the game was no surprise to Alabama fans, we knew all along that the LSU honey babies were insignificant, and LSU is still insignificant.

K.

• Moderators

Alabama played great on every aspect of the game and made LSU look insignificant, your right. I don't see how Alabama could have played a better game ?

Congratulations...and try to at least get a little excited about the game,[:o] Alabama's #1 [;)]

Yes, congrats to the Tide and their fans. 'Twas a humiliating performance by the Tigers' offense, for sure. I'm sure we'll be back. I'm not real fond of the tone of the opening post, but that's football fans at times, no? Can't say as I blame him.

Of course the game was no surprise to Alabama fans, we knew all along that the LSU honey babies were insignificant, and LSU is still insignificant.

K.

Congrats to Alabama and its fans. However, LSU insignificant (et al) I don't think so....

K.

Congrats to Alabama and its fans. However, LSU insignificant (et al) I don't think so....
Agreed, you don't make it through their season without having a great team. I just enjoyed the game having no real team that I was pulling for, but a defensive performance that would be tough to beat. I'm sure we'll be seeing many of those players suited up and playing on Sunday. Hated to see that last injury to the Bama player on that "attempted shovel pass", that looked like a classic ACL failure but I hope I'm wrong.

The Tide had a convincing win that leaves no question. Happy for all my Bama friends. I agree that K has a way with his tone. A gracious and classy winner.

May we always be "humble in victory, gracious in defeat."

LSU fans should try that humble part before defeat. We listened to the LSU hype and realize LSU's historical loss is now difficult to swallow. There's always next year.

"I'd expect it to be big-boy football," Miles said Sunday during his time on podium.

"When we take the field, we'll be an emotional, fired-up football team," Miles vowed.

Another win over the Tide, he said, "will make my legacy at LSU that much sweeter."

Miles veered away from a question about whether one more victory would stamp LSU as one of the best teams in college football history. Jefferson had no such qualms.

"If we do win this game, I think we will go down as the greatest team," he said.