what the Heck does that Geico Pig say

merkin

In the commercial where the guy is zip lining and the pig catches up to him. The pig says pure ---- adrenaline ------ Something. Is it "rush" I've replayed it several times and can't figure it out. I also don't get the humor. Is there something there that I'm not getting outside of a pig on a zip line.

I haven't paid much attention to what the pig is saying, I'm wondering how they trained the pig to talk.

K.

I think they used the same technique of training on those gerbils that are able to row the little boat and on the one that sits and says "row."

I haven't paid much attention to what the pig is saying, I'm wondering how they trained the pig to talk.

K.

I think they used the same technique of training on those gerbils that are able to row the little boat and on the one that sits and says "row."

The pig doesn't bother me much. But the thought that somewhere there is a Kia Soul being driven around by giant hamster from the hood scares the $#*& out of me.

Hampster

After "pure adrenaline" he snorts and then laughs a small "hehe."

The reference is that it's the little piggie who says wee wee wee all the way home (nursery rhyme) who already drove the friends mom nuts getting a ride home in her car. The attempted humor involves the transformation from fingers or toes as used in the nursery rhyme into an actual "piggie."

Heh... just saw the commercial. Cute.

To me it sounded like the pig said "Peter.... adrenaline"

As though 'Peter' was terrified and/or wondering why the pig was having such a great time compared to 'Peter'.

Akin to the pig telling his friend to loosen up and enjoy the ride.

That's my take.

The reference is that it's the little piggie who says wee wee wee all the way home (nursery rhyme) who already drove the friends mom nuts getting a ride home in her car.

Yes, and if you remember that commercial, once the piggie is home, his 'weeeeeeeee' stops and he turned dead-pan business as though he was now off the clock and the show was over.

Again, akin to an old cartoon....I don't remember name. Was a fox/coyote a sheep dog and of course, some sheep. As I recall, the two would arrive at "work" together (timeclock) and be best of buddies prior to clocking in. During their work shift though, they'd go after each other hard just like they might in the real world....and then, turn it off just as quick when the 5:00 whistle blew.

Best of pals off the clock, murderous opponents while on the clock.

Again, akin to an old cartoon....I don't remember name. Was a fox/coyote a sheep dog and of course, some sheep. As I recall, the two would arrive at "work" together (timeclock) and be best of buddies prior to clocking in. During their work shift though, they'd go after each other hard just like they might in the real world....and then, turn it off just as quick when the 5:00 whistle blew.

Best of pals off the clock, murderous opponents while on the clock.

Looney Tunes. Sam Shepard and Ralph Wolf. Ralph looked suspiciously liked Wile E. Coyote with a red nose.

There was more than one episode.