spammers

ivanhurd

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little too many dudes in here to be 'turning on' each other. I didn't know this was that kinda party, I would have brought my chaps =^P

Very peaceful these days and generally quite civil. That is good. However, I must say there are times when I miss the "wild west" days of years ago.

Not a lot, mind you, but I miss them...

Dave

A little too many dudes in here to be 'turning on' each other. I didn't know this was that kinda party, I would have brought my chaps =^P

Very peaceful these days and generally quite civil. That is good. However, I must say there are times when I miss the "wild west" days of years ago.

Not a lot, mind you, but I miss them...

Dave

klipsch reference is VASTLY superior to that old klipsch heritage crap. oh, and tubes suck.

Either the play on words was missed or they are ignoring it. [^o)]

To quote Foghorn Leghorn, “That's a joke, son. A flag waver. You're built too low. The fast ones go over your head. Ya got a hole in your glove. I keep pitchin' 'em and you keep missin' 'em. Ya gotta keep your eye on the ball. Eye. Ball. I almost had a gag, son. Joke, that is.” [6]

This is getting ridiculous. ************* And give us a break, we all know you don't go anywhere without your chaps!

what, after all these years you boys are NOW going to comment on my assless chaps! You know that you liked them in private!