Forget What You've Heard. Only PIO's should be Used in Heritage

thebes

Dern hecklers running amok all over this place.

OK, I do not know if the Russian PIO's I'm using have PCB's. Neither does Indy. They are sealed in glass and won't leak for many a day.

More importantly did I at any time say you have to buy Russian PIO's to hear what Paul Klipsch heard?

No.

For example the Jensens Dean talks about are new production and sans PCB's and I am sure there are other current sources of PIO's.

Come on children, I, our most exalted technical klutz, has finally rendered a technical opinion, based on scientific hearing tests conducted while under the influence of wine. Has this place fallen so far that I get a free, unchallenged ride on what I believe to be the truth, but that which others might think of mere suppositions.

OK Travis, stop trolling the Forum in hopes of a re-supply of Salada. Now that you mention it though, a cup of Salada would be nice right now,. After all "it's a lotta tea bag".

So you just buy high end esoteric gear of out of What? Boredom? Filling an unrealized but real undefined urge/need? Cause I can?

My wife makes me do it? My boss is an audiophile and I am a suckup? I knew a priest one time who told me....

Some things I can hear quite easily, others not so much. If the 'High-End' Gear is expensive and I can hear the difference, I buy it. SET amps are very pleasing to my ears as are Klipschorns. Cables....Not

PIO Russian Caps are just as Cheap as any, so I buy them.

Sure I'm pretty sure I believe you, but I'm also pretty sure your wife made you buy them. [:D]

Looking at all of the pretty crossovers reminds me that they should be hand delivered when possible. If you are ever on a flight and can pick up a pair, bring them with you. You really need to carry on the crossover networks as they could get damaged if you check them in.

Let evryone here know how it goes...

Looking at all of the pretty crossovers reminds me that they should be hand delivered when possible. If you are ever on a flight and can pick up a pair, bring them with you. You really need to carry on the crossover networks as they could get damaged if you check them in.

Let evryone here know how it goes...

LOL!....I know what you mean. I have a group of 5 PIO Russian Caps packed into a bundle that looks exactly like TNT.... I would never get near a plane with them!

• 2 years later...