selling 1981 model Klipsch Cornwall II

jdjinco

My father owned these and i have no room for them, they are in good condition and are located in Colorado Springs, Im asking $800 for the pair

if you are interested, email me at jdjinco@yahoo.com

More pictures might help. Clean them up and try to get a few pictures that show the wood on the sides and tops in a favorable way. Also, pictures of the tags on the backs if they are still there.

GLWS

My father owned these and i have no room for them, they are in good condition and are located in Colorado Springs, Im asking $800 for the pair

if you are interested, email me at jdjinco@yahoo.com

Those are some nice speakers and thanks for offering them here on the forum. I really like my Cornwalls. A lot of people here have what they want or have too much stuff [:$]

The price on these go up and down. If at all possible, keeping them is what I'd do. Have you listened to them using a tube or solid state amp? HUGE difference compared to digital amps.

GLWS

bump

Keeping them is not really an option...since he had 2 pairs of them and im going to be keeping the pair that he had for a very long time, the ones that i want to sell are the other set. I have some tube amps as well that he had, but i am going to sell most of those as well as alot of the other gear that he had, If anyone is interested in any tube amps, there are quite a few that i am very willing to part with