Anyone follow "The Voice" ?

TasDom

Love that show, especially the judges interactions with each other. There's really some outstanding talent this year as well.

I'm hooked too. My daughter and I watch it every week. Yes, major talent in the final group and should make for a great finale..

i limit myself to one singing show at a time and right now its x factor. there is a new couple this year called alex and sierra and they are just awesome.

The x-factor is soooo overproduced it's ridiculous. The sound guy must be on drugs most nights as either the band or the vocals are way too hot. I DO really like Alex and Sierra though. They had one of the best auditions that I've seen. We've stopped watching the show as we like the Voice format better. The sound mix is generally better too.

Gack!

I'm sorry guys and I don't mean to offend anyone, but come on now.

Talk about no-talent screechers. Those shows are all about elevating over-emotors with no sense of rhythm from singing in the shower, which is where they belong. To me it's the antithesis of music and I pray every night I never inadvertently end up listening to one of them on a decent sound system.

They should all be sent back to singing at their family's birthday parties, and maybe humming a tune in the car, but please spare me me any comparisons these programs have to real music.

Phew, I feel a bit better now.

Grump Thebes

Edited by thebes

Everyone has their opinions there grumpy Thebes. I think Alex and Sierra are SO much better than lots of modern music out right now. But hey, that's just another opinion. A lot of the others I feel aren't that great but there is the occasional talent. One of my favorites has been Joshua ladet a few seasons back on idol. He got a standing ovation EVERY WEEK! But you wouldn't like him if you don't like old soulful black singers.

No talent screechers? I'm glad you feel better but i'll respectivly disagree with your opinion. You may have had one too many jolts of electricity.

Are they seasoned polished professionals?? Pretty much not, but there really is some talent on display.

yeah I feel the same way. There are some not to great ones on there but much better than a no talent screecher. Once in a while they find someone that is just crazy good. And that's what I like about the show.

Love that show, especially the judges interactions with each other. There's really some outstanding talent this year as well.

Some guy on youtube put together clips called:

the voice blind audition banter, live rounds banter, knockout rounds banter, blind audition moments etc.

These are the coaches fighting/comments.....funny stuff.