Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

My dad watches as some teenagers prepare to launch near the old covered bridge not too far from my house. Bridge built 1933 over the Locust Fork of the Warrior River.

Great shot JL, it is all about our kids. Remembering how you got this whole thread started I have to post one of those sports expressions of my son, he plays defense and he's about to help this young man relinquish that ball :lol:

post-16574-0-53140000-1399401716_thumb.j

Edited by kaiser SET say
  • Like 2

• Moderators
he plays defense and he's about to help this young man relinquish that ball

Nice action pic, you miss almost all the expressions just watching it happens so fast. What did he say when he see that picture ? Tough sport

Love the soccer one. A friend caught this one of my son catching in baseball game recently.

Very cool shot. Great coloring and you caught the batter, your son and the ump, "in that moment". A big zoom?

Love the soccer one. A friend caught this one of my son catching in baseball game recently.

Very cool shot. Great coloring and you caught the batter, your son and the ump, "in that moment". A big zoom?

No, it was shot from the front of the dugout. I believe it was a 200.

• Like 1

I wouldn't want to be on the business end of that!

Nah, I caught him during a yawn. He wouldn't hurt a flea unless it was messing with my wife. He was an old Wolf-Dog named "Sugarbear" from Oklahoma. 14 good years. RIP Good Buddy

• Moderators

Soccer sure has been fun, but now football itch is present. Don't know which he will choose for next fall. It'll work itself out one way or the other.

Steven is playing spring football. It's a nice tide-me-over. :)

My 10yr old son giving the other teams leading striker the "come see me" LOL..

The overall picture of your son at catcher is awesome JL, still love the expression shots like this one. I always tell my son concentration can be very intimidating to the other side of the look :P Here's a shot of a great header he had and although the ball has long left his forhead he's tracking it like a bird dog :o

post-16574-0-12940000-1399577945_thumb.p