Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

How much photoshop do you use in this picture and the one directly below?

Mark

That's one of the pic's that made me think HDR, never tried it before but read about it, one day I might try it. From looking at different HDR pictures the particular scene it's done with can make a big difference, need to do some more reading I guess. 

39 minutes ago, dtel said:

That's one of the pic's that made me think HDR, never tried it before but read about it, one day I might try it. From looking at different HDR pictures the particular scene it's done with can make a big difference, need to do some more reading I guess. 

https://www.facebook.com/cristobal.garciaferrorubio?fref=ts

Dtel

Here's one of my friends in Mexico who is a photographer and uses photoshop for some of his work. I don't like it as much

Mark

• Moderators

Zeus, I never could get that link to work.

To Thaddeus Smith and JL Sargent, Jl the sport pictures of your son and other kids are great, he will have them forever,  and Thaddeus your daughter and family pictures are special, you can never have to many of these kinds of pictures.

I have been meaning to say something so there it is, very nice. 

Fido some really nice pictures, must be great fun to do that for a living.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dtel said:

Zeus, I never could get that link to work.

To Thaddeus Smith and JL Sargent, Jl the sport pictures of your son and other kids are great, he will have them forever,  and Thaddeus your daughter and family pictures are special, you can never have to many of these kinds of pictures.

I have been meaning to say something so there it is, very nice. 

Fido some really nice pictures, must be great fun to do that for a living.

Thanks Dtel. I don't always check the boxes for technical merit, but I try to make up for it with pleasing composition and the story telling. We spent the afternoon at the park yesterday..

IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1894.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1924.jpg

IMG_1935.jpg

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Thanks Dtel. I don't always check the boxes for technical merit, but I try to make up for it with pleasing composition and the story telling.

I always just liked little kid pictures, they will never be like that again, with ours we can now look back 37+ years and it seems like a completely different life it was so long ago. You can never get that back, and they will have them also.

• Like 1