Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

First cup down. GF came by on her way home from Georgia last night. Haven't seen her in ten days.....she is a cutie.

So for the past week while she was away I raked 1/3 of an acre of leaves, straw, sticks, and pine cones. Too tired to bag it all so I hired two guys to bag (40 large contractor bags so far).

Changed out the top and bottom grill of the Webber charcoal grill. Bought house wash for the pressure washer and RoundUp for the weeds. Ah spring :wacko:

Cheers Gents :emotion-44:

Sounds pretty serious, if she left for a month she might not recognize the place you would be so busy. :o:D

And yes it normal, at 10 days she is a cutie (looks that way anyway), gone a month and she would look like Bo Derek, it's perfectly normal. :D Well just guessing really, being married for 35+ years things have changed so much I would guess girlfriends and the whole dating thing is totally different now.

post-9700-0-83700000-1396922438_thumb.jp

• Like 2

• Moderators

Hazelnut is my favorite flavor for the creamer, tried them all and it turned out the brand that tasted the best to me was the no name off brand. Have used it for a long time now, until about two weeks ago when it was discontinued at any of our local stores. :( So I'm back to plain creamer, I can live without creamer but I do like it with sweetener, can't take plain coffee without something to make it slightly sweet, I'm not a cowboy.

ooooh i like the way that sounds yeee hah.

You guys are missing out telling ya! chocolate covered mini wall mart brand dognuts in a bag and monster brand java coffee flavor of your choice. Just be careful it only takes one can of that stuff with the chocolate dognuts to be hooked.

The owner of a body shop i use to frequent called them dognuts so it stuck with me lol gotta get'em those little ones they have many different brands of the style little, in a bag and chocolate covored. The monster java can/s of coffee use at your own risk *disclaimer of course :emotion-55::emotion-21::emotion-44::blink:

• Like 2

• Moderators

I tried all the liquid creamers and dry, it turned out the no name off brand dry creamer had the strongest and best taste to me.

I just like hazelnut flavor, could be why I love this stuff also, which reminds me I haven't had this in a long time. :emotion-55: maby a bit of it in coffee would be good ?

post-9700-0-50300000-1396973766_thumb.jp

You guys are missing out telling ya! chocolate covered mini wall mart brand dognuts in a bag and monster brand java coffee flavor of your choice. Just be careful it only takes one can of that stuff with the chocolate dognuts to be hooked.

The owner of a body shop i use to frequent called them dognuts so it stuck with me lol gotta get'em those little ones they have many different brands of the style little, in a bag and chocolate covored. The monster java can/s of coffee use at your own risk *disclaimer of course :emotion-55::emotion-21::emotion-44::blink:

I have drank all flavors of the java monster...it works for road trips well. Dognuts, I will consider.

• Like 1

I tried all the liquid creamers and dry, it turned out the no name off brand dry creamer had the strongest and best taste to me.

I just like hazelnut flavor, could be why I love this stuff also, which reminds me I haven't had this in a long time. :emotion-55: maby a bit of it in coffee would be good ?

Seen that liquor before, did not know it was hazelnut flavor in it.

I will try finding cheap creamer first.

• Like 1

I have drank all flavors of the java monster...it works for road trips well. Dognuts, I will consider.

The latest tried was the Kona Java Monster...good and not that much caffiene as might expect, but the Monster formula is there.

• Like 1

regular monsters used to upset my stomach unless i drank them all the time. On the other hand them monster java coffees seem to do very well to me. I agree road trips are a key time for monster coffee...Honestly i have found the starbucks in bottles to taste almost the same. There is a half gallon coffee brand name my wife gets from the meat market down the street from our house. It tastes so much the same as well and costs $2 for a half gallon, im not kidding. Sometimes they mark things down when close to being outdated but these half gallons had 2 weeks left to go on them. I'll get the name of them and post it here. Thats just an amazing deal.

Im at my quota for positive likes for the moment but i gotta get back and give dtel some for sure. Blessings!

• Like 1

regular monsters used to upset my stomach unless i drank them all the time. On the other hand them monster java coffees seem to do very well to me. I agree road trips are a key time for monster coffee...Honestly i have found the starbucks in bottles to taste almost the same. There is a half gallon coffee brand name my wife gets from the meat market down the street from our house. It tastes so much the same as well and costs $2 for a half gallon, im not kidding. Sometimes they mark things down when close to being outdated but these half gallons had 2 weeks left to go on them. I'll get the name of them and post it here. Thats just an amazing deal.

Im at my quota for positive likes for the moment but i gotta get back and give dtel some for sure. Blessings!

Do that, we may have it here, somewhere. I started with the regular green Monster original and the other flavors and liked them all. Can see where the upset may come into it. If I were a doctor, I could perform surgery on the stuff. No shaky hands after drinking it. Now doing a x-over capacitor upgrade, I may start shaking. Out of likes too!

• Like 2

• Moderators

Only one time I tried one of those energy drinks and I was driving like 10 hours, I just sipped it and it had no problem keeping me awake, but it was not coffee flavored but kind of a strange flavor almost vitamin taste but worked great for driving.

My wife made the mistake of downing one of the 5 hour energy drinks one night when she still worked at WalMart. Since she only weighs 110 and 4' 9", she was pretty buzzed up. Her co-workers were still wanting her to have a second one a couple of hours before her shift finished.

Bruce

• Like 1

• Moderators
Seen that liquor before, did not know it was hazelnut flavor in it. I will try finding cheap creamer first

Try the flavored creamer first, the Frangelico is REALLY good over ice but I don't know how it taste in coffee ? And that could get a little expensive. But if you like Hazelnut you need to try it.

"According to the manufacturer, the name of the liqueur is based on a legend of a hermit named Fra Angelico who "created unique recipes for liqueurs." However, the bottle itself most closely resembles the habit of a Franciscan friar, while the liqueur's likely namesake, the famous painter Fra Angelico (d.1455), was a Dominican, whose robe would have been white and without the cincture.

Frangelico is made in a similar manner to some other nut liqueurs: nuts are crumbled up and combined with cocoa, vanilla berries, and other natural flavors, and then left to soak in the base spirit. After the spirit has absorbed the flavor of the ingredients, the liqueur is filtered, sweetened, and bottled."

Edited by dtel
  • Like 2