Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Downing the first cup-a-joe enhanced by Me Duggans, then I hear this rain should be taking a break today, sooo, the frisco drive is what is planned.

100+ miles in commuter bay area traffic to deliver the JBLs in the Haight District. this should be a fun filled day........

• Like 3

Downing the first cup-a-joe enhanced by Me Duggans, then I hear this rain should be taking a break today, sooo, the frisco drive is what is planned.

100+ miles in commuter bay area traffic to deliver the JBLs in the Haight District. this should be a fun filled day........

Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair :)

• Like 1

Started thinkin about the last time in frisco, it was 67/68, kind of comes back to me now, Dam time Fly's, and as I recall so was I at the time.

P.S. it was just after that hitchhiking back down to Newport, upon arriving my dad said "Hey Sport, Howa-bout we go desert shooting"?

I said sure and the next day we were off to the high Desert, after shooting, we drove into Hesperia and pulled up in front of what looked like a huge holiday inn, I was dragged from his GT350 and three years later came out of military school.......

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

• Moderators
Out of Stevia

Hey Chuck -- be careful with that Stevia stuff … it was in the Breaking Bad finale. Heard a guy on the radio say that his wife used it everyday and the day after watching that finale, she couldn't use it the next morning.

Ok Don't watch the show, what happened ? I use Stevia, probably don't want to know ?

• Moderators
About the time that I was sitting at Cafe du monde in New Orleans. Of course with a beignet in hand..... with my coffee.

Haven't been in months, great place to go in the early morning after wondering that neighborhood.

Out of Stevia

Hey Chuck -- be careful with that Stevia stuff … it was in the Breaking Bad finale. Heard a guy on the radio say that his wife used it everyday and the day after watching that finale, she couldn't use it the next morning.

Ok Don't watch the show, what happened ? I use Stevia, probably don't want to know ?

The guy was cooking meth and was going to kill off an enemy (used stevia every morning), so he poisoned the stevia. The show was such a hit and the finale so talked about, and Stevia both got popular and people freaking at the same time. It was 100% fictional, just when people used it the next day, the thought of that scene in the show freaked people out.

• Like 2

I'm late to this one. I may have many vices in this life but if I had to pick one I would never give up it is coffee.

Coffee Press is the way to go. Do not buy a glass one it cools quickly and they break. There are many stainless steel ones on the market. Starbucks even has a high quality one right now. These are top notch.

This summer I am planning on do the cold brew method and putting it in kegs and serving it on tap. A+

http://www.americastestkitchenfeed.com/do-it-yourself/2011/08/how-to-make-cold-brew-coffee/

Next on my list is the coffee siphon. 8-)

yama-vacpot-3cup-full.gif?itok=xeU149r-

• Like 2

• Moderators

Cold brew sounds tasty....maybe a little time consuming but tasty. Especially in hot weather. 83 here now and heavy pollen!

Well I'm considering doing a 5 gallon batch. Then putting it on tap in a kegerator 8-)

And I thought I liked coffee ! :huh: