Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

4 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Yea for real Mark..... the bass was nuts..... All I can think about is how the living room was acting like a compression chamber pumping the bass outside lol lol..... and I didn't have any subs playing....

The kid's around here drive around with those stupid loud Thumper Cars, and you know how annoying they can be.

The only time i get irritated is after 10Pm, but then at least they are driving by and Thumping is gone.

I listened to my neighbor complaint(s), they say i am like a Thumper car parked in their driveway :o

Well i know exactly what that would feel like, so i cranked it to where it resides today, running only 2or3 Db Bass, it is what it is :emotion-21:

• Like 6

12 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Same here, it's crazy slow.  This whole year has been.  I've been calling my buddies at other stores and talked to the guys on the tool trucks and they all say the same thing.  It's slow and no one knows why.

so you have time to detail my car then?

• Like 6

Evening gents

Rain/Drizzle this morning then it quit, Sun came through and heated to 77.

Still, not one Dam Skeeter :o

Calif is known to protect everything that bites, Tax's/Fees/Snakes/Spider(s), soon Skeeters.

Currently bidding on these Jbl's

Eight of the lower Bass units and six of the uppers, left and right channel for the Hanger system....it's time.

Real pisser here is the Gaffers tape is ALL over the lower bass units if you can see that in the Pic.

Frigging stage hands suc.

14102586_10157340009725313_5642512628006504907_n.jpg.ef81a1a98d2353f0c36bcccba54bf741.jpg

• Like 5

• Moderators
1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:
14 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

ad some old 90's rap with some crazy bass (Snoop Dogg, Fat Joe and Ice Cube)

i think calling the cops on you was justified in this case. Rock and Roll my brother!

That's what i'm talking about, the music not the volume. OK both. 

• Like 4