Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

7 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Bel Air was the top of the line for the body style.  Are you sure this isn't an A model?  I can't tell from the photos, but there should be Bel Air script on the body.

OT, there IS a script at the rear left tail as seen in photo..............also on the steering wheel center cap.....   Belair as far as I can tell.....  ;)

• Like 1

.........oh, there were MANY of these in restored condition with engine mods ....  nice colors and such, but I just love seeing cars at shows that STILL (no matter how rough) are in their original colors and fabrics, for some reason, that just means alot to me....

It is just the reason I took my 1997 Ford SHO from regular service back in 2000 and have used it for cruise nights and car shows only.   All fabrics, leathers and paint are as they were from the factory.  Being the technically second owner after a two year lease, I am at 19 years of ownership, I can honestly say, it has the ware and look of a two year old used car :emotion-21: and in a few years, I can put antique plates on her 🍷.  (man, that went by fast !!!)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mossy bottom said:

Wow!!! Nice pics Gary.  What a beautiful auto.  It is so rare to see them in an all original configuration.  Thanks for sharing the pics.

See you back over at RTM...

Cheers

Thank you Mossy!    I have more of a Ford car model I NEVER knew existed !!    Stay tuned..... 

• Like 1

........HA, well, here it is...........A car that shares a name with a Studebaker model too !   The 1961 Ford Galaxy 'Starliner' !   This model and the rag top two door were the flagship Galaxy models....DSCN2834.jpg

DSCN2836.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tigerman said:

........HA, well, here it is...........A car that shares a name with a Studebaker model too !   The 1961 Ford Galaxy 'Starliner' !   This model and the rag top two door were the flagship Galaxy models....DSCN2834.jpg

DSCN2836.jpg

In high school... My friend had a choice .. Either walk or drive a 63 Ford galaxie.... With a 260 v8.....

It fit 8 of us comfortably .. With party supplies...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1