Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 minute ago, richieb said:

- now hold on there. This coming from someone who hates every state he's ever set foot in ?!

I just realized I need a break --- 

It's not my fault. If it were just one or two states, then the problem would be with me. But when it is all of them, we need to take a hard look at where the blame lies.  I could be wrong about a a couple of them, but when it all of them, I think we can agree that the problem is with them, not me. Glad to see you agree,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, T2K said:

Are you saying that weed be forked?

I am saying that sometimes the best action is no action. Or the unexpected.  When you come to a fork in the road, relax and wait for someone to come or head into the forest and get eaten by a bear.  We always find something, eh Didi, to give us the impression we exist?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, vasubandu said:

I am saying that sometimes the best action is no action. Or the unexpected.  When you come to a fork in the road, relax and wait for someone to come or head into the forest and get eaten by a bear.  We always find something, eh Didi, to give us the impression we exist?

your right...you haven't made a right

or wrong decision.....just no decision

• Like 2

Got that Columbian Supremo roasting down cold with my Secura.  Such a deal!  Fresh roast, no hassle.   And so cheap.  Just finished 5 lbs of the Columbian roasting the last pound today.  May order something else just to experiment since green bean prices on line have dropped so much over the past few years it's easily competitive even with Folger's.

Dave

• Like 3

3 hours ago, vasubandu said:

And for the record, I would never teach a coonass how to boil a crawfish.  I get the prepared crawfish that don't need to be boiled.  Too much hassle to boil them and they taste the same.

I wouldn't have guessed you to use precooked.

I love seafood. don't eat much of it here. The "fresh" tuna I see in the store [here] wouldn't pass for catfood in HI.   I DO eat a lot of bluegill. I can catch them at the local lake.  Bluegill fillets are like potato chips ... sooooo good. Prolly the best freshwater eatin' you will find.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, vasubandu said:

I get the prepared crawfish that don't need to be boiled.  Too much hassle to boil them and they taste the same.

Said the lasagna aficionado. 

Anyone watch the opening ceremonies last night?  The air sculptures with the drones blew me away.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Said the lasagna aficionado. 

Anyone watch the opening ceremonies last night?  The air sculptures with the drones blew me away.

Yes that was very interesting. They are tearing down that stadium after the games are over :o

• Like 1