Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

The chowder cook off was fun with ten restaurants trying to out do the others. There was one red chowder that reminded me of oyster shooters. Skimpily clad young ladies served the chowder on trays as you walked by each tent. My favorite chowder had kernels of corn and they managed to keep the chowder hot. Beautiful weather ( I got a little sunburned) and fun to people watch. Not a bad day!

Okay minermark....how about your new speakers?

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 3

• Moderators

Collecting brain cells, back ache subsiding, coffee anit cutting it, heading out to one of our Pub's, Bloddymarys are the in order.

Will talk about Khorns later........

When you get time tell me more about the "collecting brain cells" I could use more considering I have toasted so many. I love those drinks but I usually make the so hot I can only sip on them, but they are good, a drink with hot sauce, that's like the perfect combination.

• Like 3

My back ache is finely gone, so im back online today, those Fu-kin Khorns kicked my azz, turned the wrong way wile unloading one of them and got a creek in my back so I took a few days off.

Wife ask how im feeling today as she heads off to work, I say great, she say's the lawn looks like Chit, I tell her the landscaper was deported.

• Like 8

My back ache is finely gone, so im back online today, those Fu-kin Khorns kicked my azz, turned the wrong way wile unloading one of them and got a creek in my back so I took a few days off.

Wife ask how im feeling today as she heads off to work, I say great, she say's the lawn looks like Chit, I tell her the landscaper was deported.

Holy crap lol i was filling in for you mark! omg how funny you post now lol Blessings to you! I hope all is well. Missed ya :)

• Like 3

The chowder cook off was fun with ten restaurants trying to out do the others. There was one red chowder that reminded me of oyster shooters. Skimpily clad young ladies served the chowder on trays as you walked by each tent. My favorite chowder had kernels of corn and they managed to keep the chowder hot. Beautiful weather ( I got a little sunburned) and fun to people watch. Not a bad day!

Okay minermark....how about your new speakers?

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Ah yes, the Khorn subject, well they are set up, and sound ? well she wish's me to bring back her Chorus set up, and I agree.

It seems the placement in the room (anywhere) is just too dam small, iv always told her we need a bigger living room.

• Like 4

Funny how minor illness always seems to follow the arrival of new K'horns. A product manufacturing defect no doubt. Probably associated with off gassing.

• Like 2

turned the wrong way wile unloading one

You know of course that the Klipschorn top-hat can be separated from the bass bin. This way you can grab each section under a different arm for easy moving! :)

Yes indeed, I saw those little Wingnut things as the second one was ready to come out of the truck, what did I do then? reached inside and made sure they were tite!

Edited by minermark
  • Like 5