Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

It was $100 to ship from you to indiana...1 heresy....and very lovely one at that i must say...sounds amazing!

edit! owe yeah and minermark wrapped it up like it was the mona lisa...Im still gonna find something good you need!

in my opinion you spent at least $30+ in labor and material shipping...just amazing!

Wrapping for Ebay sales taught me a lesson, wrap the chit outta-of-it no matter what it is because you only get ONE chance.

It was quite frustrating...I wanted to save all that bubble wrap and had a moment to get to the center lol then i was froze for quite a while at the gorgeous speaker. when i thawed i hooked it up and could not believe how prominent it sounded....Its truly waaayyyyy better than i ever imagined having as a center....thank you again! cheers!!

• Like 2

• Moderators

Morning folks, the weather seems fair for now. I have a soccer game, and a baseball game to attend to. Then some yard work. The wife asked me if I wanted to go shopping with her and the kids, when I said no, she then asked if I would fold the laundry. I asked what she thought I was going to do while she was gone, she said sit around drinking coffee. Ha I fool her, I have yard work to do.

Yep there just smarter than us, somehow they automatically know how to say and do things to get the results they want.

She knows what she is doing, now fold that laundry and do some yard work, that'll show her. :o:D Her plan has worked.

Don't feel bad it's just a different level of training they have, nothing we can do about it :(

• Like 1

100 seems kind of a lot, I guess I get better shipping deals through work. I could put a pair of khorn bass bins on a pallet and ship them 3 days for a little more then that.

What gets me then on top of usps postage is when selling on ebay or kinda anywhere the hours i spend packaging and the money for materials to properly ship....Then people still complain...no offense although shipping kills consumers and businesses or sellers ya know...

• Like 2

• Moderators
Wrapping for Ebay sales taught me a lesson, wrap the chit outta-of-it no matter what it is because you only get ONE chance.

Well I know that's true, when I was done unwrapping the bottle of Duggans you gave me I put the bubble wrap back inside the box. When I was done I could hardly fit the bubble wrap back much less the bottle, it was like magic.

Again Thank You, it was very nice of you :emotion-51: If there is anything I can do please just say it

Well Congratulations Tarheal your thread has 1000 post. :emotion-21:

Hot 1,000 replies

Well thanks dtel......we are a chatty group aren't we....and all post have been very educational :unsure:

Went to the Pine Valley Market and got the burger....cheddar and cooked medium rare with some house made chips and good iced tea. Funny my bud Pete who lives in Hollywood Hills says you can't get good iced tea in California. That's a strange one.....not that hard to make.

Now up to the attic to find my BBX boxes for another round trip to Juicy Music....

Have fun Gents.......

• Like 2

Man......I'm fast. BBX boxed up and Quicksilver Audio Preamp all hooked up and back in rotation. Sonny Rollins Essentials playing.

Reached my quota of positive votes for the day :wacko:

Wow that burger was good :)

Almost wish you had taken a picture but, too hungry at the moment. Must have given you energy!

Enjoy your nap...lol

• Like 2

Well, now I have the kids folding laundry see how crap roles down hill. I just got back from picking up some cigars a couple of fat maduros. So I am going point the 2 way active Lascala out side and jam some tunes while I do some yard work.

• Like 2

Well, now I have the kids folding laundry see how crap roles down hill. I just got back from picking up some cigars a couple of fat maduros. So I am going point the 2 way active Lascala out side and jam some tunes while I do some yard work.

Corona and Maduro break, worked up a sweat vacuuming the truck 90 in the sun don't help much either.

• Like 2

Love having the Regrigerated Air OFF one last time.

"Refrigerated air??"

We don't need no stinkin" refrigerated air in New Yo

How about the state income tax? :)

I can suggest a sure fired way to pay 0% income tax.

Will I still be breathing?

Yes, but very hungry.

Love having the Regrigerated Air OFF one last time.

"Refrigerated air??"

We don't need no stinkin" refrigerated air in New Yo

How about the state income tax? :)

I can suggest a sure fired way to pay 0% income tax.

Will I still be breathing?

Yes, but very hungry.

:o