Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Love having the Regrigerated Air OFF one last time.

"Refrigerated air??"

We don't need no stinkin" refrigerated air in New Yo

How about the state income tax? :)

I can suggest a sure fired way to pay 0% income tax.

Will I still be breathing?

Yes, but very hungry.

:o

Im lost lol this is getting beyond skin deep lol

• Like 1

Breakfast was tasty. Went to a restaurant not far from home called The Salt Works. Gentlemen pulled up in a perfectly restored Austin Healey 3000. Had the top down so I took a look...I could not find a flaw anywhere! Show room condition. One of my picks of vintage cars when I win the lottery.

Walked in two different parks and home by 8:30.

Anyone else getting a BBX upgrade? I probably should sell one of the preamps though both are very good :huh:

Edited by Tarheel

Habanero cheddar, and jalapeno jack are a good start to the mix

That sound good, I love the flavor of habanero, and jalapeno. Famous Daves has a bbq sauce that has some good kick, but a great habanero flavor.

Eggs over medium, crisp bacon,

I just got done eating a late breakfast, and this is what I had, along with waffles, country potatoes, yum.

My original plan was to wake up around 7 cook breakfast, and be working on my outdoor bar. But the kids woke me up around 530 to play minecraft, which then the dogs where barking, etc etc. So I laid on the couch where I fell back asleep until around 9. That threw a wrench in things, now its time to get the grocery list going then off to my Sons double header.

So there will be a extra cup of coffee in it for me today.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Gentlemen pulled up in a perfectly restored Austin Healey 3000. Had the top down so I took a look...I could not find a flaw anywhere! Show room condition. One of my picks of vintage cars when I win the lottery.

In another life BM (before marriage) I had a Austin Healey Sprite, slow as a snail and really hard to find parts for, painted it and it was sold. The Sprite is really small, you can sit normal and roll up the other window without leaning over !

My all time favorite car was a Datsun 2000, I should have never sold it, it was the most fun car I ever owned. Really fast for 120 ci, overhead cam and 2 single carbs with headers from the factory, 135 HP with a 5 speed and it handled great. The next year, 1970 Datsun changed to Nissan, that's when the 240 Z started, the Datsun could hold it's own up to the 300 Z years later.

not mine stock pic

post-9700-0-42020000-1400435985_thumb.jp

• Like 2

• Moderators
Habanero cheddar, and jalapeno jack are a good start to the mix

That sound good, I love the flavor of habanero, and jalapeno. Famous Daves has a bbq sauce that has some good kick, but a great habanero flavor.

Eggs over medium, crisp bacon,

I just got done eating a late breakfast, and this is what I had, along with waffles, country potatoes, yum.

My original plan was to wake up around 7 cook breakfast, and be working on my outdoor bar. But the kids woke me up around 530 to play minecraft, which then the dogs where barking, etc etc. So I laid on the couch where I fell back asleep until around 9. That threw a wrench in things, now its time to get the grocery list going then off to my Sons double header.

So there will be a extra cup of coffee in it for me today.

Trying to lose a little so my breakfast was not nearly as nice as either of yours, 6 oz tuna * w Sriracha sauce and a banana, not bad as I like both.

We need to see some pic's of the outdoor bar :emotion-55: I have grown to love the idea.

• Like 1

We need to see some pic's of the outdoor bar I have grown to love the idea.

Just broke foundation today, I will hopefully get it formed up and maybe the pad poured in the next day or so. It will be small but serve its purpose, I have some ideas brewing, we will see what unfolds.

• Like 1

We need to see some pic's of the outdoor bar I have grown to love the idea.

Just broke foundation today, I will hopefully get it formed up and maybe the pad poured in the next day or so. It will be small but serve its purpose, I have some ideas brewing, we will see what unfolds.

You must be a busy man with the basement construction and speaker building. Hope everything turns out nice.

• Like 1

You must be a busy man with the basement construction and speaker building. Hope everything turns out nice

I try to keep my projects spread out, winter is time for indoor stuff, summer is time for outdoor stuff. It keeps me from getting burned out on a single project, but keeps be busy.

• Like 1

• Moderators
You must be a busy man with the basement construction and speaker building. Hope everything turns out nice

I try to keep my projects spread out, winter is time for indoor stuff, summer is time for outdoor stuff. It keeps me from getting burned out on a single project, but keeps be busy.

If things were perfect it would be the opposite here, summer heat can get rough.

Don't know the style bar but if you find a way, two poles or if you have trees they may work for a hammock. Put some hooks in the outside bar and I have to say the hammocks are used by everyone, very comfortable and relaxing way to listen to some music in the shade, drink and breeze are optional.

• Like 2

Mon
rain_s_cloudy.png
84°
Tue
rain_s_cloudy.png
86°

Well what do you know, Philipines weather, Monday,

Ship Ebay, clean up the wifes Chours speakers and sell, she said she is a Khorn Believer now.

Chours listed here $500, p/u only, The Bay and everywhere else $500+

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

Going to be a nice one here folks....sunny, low humidity and high around 78.

Great to see you are getting some relief from the heat Mark!

No plans for the day....not feeling a morning at the library resurfacing CDs and DVDs.

Guess I'll think on it with a second cup :mellow:

Saw the neighbor cutie yesterday. Wearing some kind of smock and showing some leg as she painted a small piece of furniture in the driveway :emotion-25: As Bob Dylan said "she knows where I'd like to be but it doesn't matter"

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 3

Love having the Regrigerated Air OFF one last time.

"Refrigerated air??"

We don't need no stinkin" refrigerated air in New Yo

How about the state income tax? :)

I can suggest a sure fired way to pay 0% income tax.

Will I still be breathing?

Yes, but very hungry.

:o

Im lost lol this is getting beyond skin deep lol

I meant if you do not make any money, you will not have to pay income tax - hence, you would be very hungry.

Gentlemen pulled up in a perfectly restored Austin Healey 3000. Had the top down so I took a look...I could not find a flaw anywhere! Show room condition. One of my picks of vintage cars when I win the lottery.

In another life BM (before marriage) I had a Austin Healey Sprite, slow as a snail and really hard to find parts for, painted it and it was sold. The Sprite is really small, you can sit normal and roll up the other window without leaning over !

My all time favorite car was a Datsun 2000, I should have never sold it, it was the most fun car I ever owned. Really fast for 120 ci, overhead cam and 2 single carbs with headers from the factory, 135 HP with a 5 speed and it handled great. The next year, 1970 Datsun changed to Nissan, that's when the 240 Z started, the Datsun could hold it's own up to the 300 Z years later.

not mine stock pic

My favorite car of all time was a Triumph TR-6 Coco brown with tan interior. Never had one - couldn't afford it back in 1976 (which was the last year they made the TR-6) and now they are all rusted and impossible to find parts

Edited by eth2

Had a 1960 TR-3A in high school. Powered by a motor made for tractors so you got a hand crank to start it if the battery was bad. It had side curtains rather than windows. A four cylinder with twin SU carburetors making about 110hp. The heater was archaic and the convertible top was a pain to put up and take down. If I did any hot rodding I would later have to bleed air from the hydraulic lines while someone pushed down the clutch pedal.

Bought a 1970 Porsche 914 in 72'. Great little car until a lady hit me from behind and totaled it. Bought another one years later with the larger 2.0 motor. This one was a real dog....everything broke at least twice. I finally had enough and traded it in on a VW Rabbit.

Drove a Mustang across country and back in '72. No one told me that you can't drive through the dessert at 100+mph on recapped tires :huh:

• Like 2

I wouldn't mind having a Porsche 944 one of my fav. sports cars.

Weather looks good here today, hopefully I can get the pad for bar formed and maybe poured.

I remember driving by Lynch Porsche on the way to my grandparents house in Chicago and drooling over the 928, what a sweet looking ride.

If only my folks were rich, it would have been the ultimate 16th birthday gift.

I had to settle with a 75 Pontiac Catalina 400 4bbl, Mom's 2 door driver that i made payments on for almost a year. At least it had factory mag wheels and a decent engine. Not bad for a first car i guess.

• Like 1