Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I think Beeker can handle Honest Abe.

I don't know about Sammy, but once I am done having a few martinis with him, I will slam some beers and take on Sid, don't know how it's going to turn out just get some punk rock going and we'll see what happens.

As for the rest I am not sure.

Edited by duder1982
  • Like 2

I'll take Buffet. I am fairly certain that anything he did would cause me to become permanently and seriously injured.

whaooooo...a bit malitious arent ya! lol
No just a capitalist
Buffet will likely pay for some look alike to storm the ropes and do some hurting....I hope you get buffet himself to make a bit of peace for us all! Iv got a couple chips on my shoulders to do with him as well...he will get sloppy...You got him eth2!
I'll jab him where the sun don't shine. Of course, I will want you as my second as backup, in case my plane is delayed.

As I expected, I was seriously injured in my match with Warren B.

My lawyer er, doctor, says it will be an expensive. long recovery.

• Like 2

Sorry ETH2 that was a tough fight. Sorry about your hand. I asked your corner if you were okay.....wanted to make sure it wouldn't effect your sex life. Your cut man said "no it was his left hand" :mellow:

So tonight its duder vs Rachel Ray and minermark vs Joe Cocker......should be some good fights.

Enjoy :emotion-46: Gents

• Like 4

I'll take Buffet. I am fairly certain that anything he did would cause me to become permanently and seriously injured.

whaooooo...a bit malitious arent ya! lol
No just a capitalist
Buffet will likely pay for some look alike to storm the ropes and do some hurting....I hope you get buffet himself to make a bit of peace for us all! Iv got a couple chips on my shoulders to do with him as well...he will get sloppy...You got him eth2!
I'll jab him where the sun don't shine. Of course, I will want you as my second as backup, in case my plane is delayed.

As I expected, I was seriously injured in my match with Warren B.

My lawyer er, doctor, says it will be an expensive. long recovery.

Yes, he probably was hedging with a roll of SusanB's... Only right that his er..doctor cover the extensive long recovery. If he didn't have you sign a waiver, I would consult a doctor attorney...or send you a few shares of Berkshire Hathaway for your trouble. You would think a guy with his experience would not resort to leveraging his money against an opponent. The nerve of some people.

• Like 2

Rachel Ray now we're talking I'm going to give her a , wait better keep this clean. I once read where Paula Dean looked at her like the daughter in law that was a sloppy cook. Ouch that's hitting below the belt and not the way I am thinking.

• Like 1

• Moderators
I should try some espresso

I did once, my daughter got it for me to try, it was so strong the cup was growing hair, it was stronger than liquid coffee beans some how, I couldn't blink after drinking it ! :blink:

• Like 2

• Moderators
Rachel Ray now we're talking I'm going to give her a , wait better keep this clean.

You lucky dog, insist as part of the deal win or loose she cooks for you, any way she wants.

• Moderators
My next espresso machine. Simple. Manual.

Now that's fancy looking, I'm a little scared of that stuff, it could become addicting and I have enough problem with regular coffee, I don't need to switch to industrial strength coffee. :(

• Like 2

Thanks to all participants in the UFC Thursday preliminaries. That was a lot of fun!

Some days I hang out with you other retirees and soon to be retirees in our coffee klatch....talking nonsense and just shooting the breeze....the rest of the day is just wasted :mellow:

Maybe Mark will fill us in on his road trip and purchases once he has recovered from the petting zoo.

So the weekend is here :unsure:

Cheers Gents :emotion-44:

Edited by Tarheel
  • Like 3

In Bandon, had no time to play here last night, too busy stuffing Crab and Guinness into ourselves, wife getting ready for her fav beeakfast on the warf, seems there is a place serving "Real" German sausage.

Scallas show up about 10, then off to the animal park, drinking will be involved.

Everyone have a safe weekend.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

• Moderators

I can but it's usually just my dirty mind and not what really going on, so at this point it's sounding like Minermark is German and not completely paying attention to the road ?

Yes 3 kids, 6 grandkids 1 thru 13 yo

Edited by dtel
  • Like 2