Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

You can get a VoIP box:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004LO098O/?tag=mh0b-20&hvadid=4968106508&ref=pd_sl_2vrhsz1a5x_e

Different models have different features.

Then you can get a GoogleVoice account and plug in your regular landline phones or cordless phones to feed the house. A lot cheaper than landline service.

Bruce

• Like 4

Good morning, Gents . . .

Drinking some kind of a hazelnut flavored preground stuff this morning.

Chuck, you make me want to get one of my guitars out and play again . . . it has been 10 years. The only callouses I think I have left are not on my finger tips, but one callous on each butt cheek from sitting too long at my computer!

Anybody want a picture? It would have to be a panaramic view with the "rear" facing camera on the iPhone. Ha, ha!

Billy

i liked this too soon…was reading about the hazelnut coffee; but then i read about the photo offer and … well, is there a way to Unread something?  :D

• Like 4

Chuck, you make me want to get one of my guitars out and play again . . . it has been 10 years. The only callouses I think I have left are not on my finger tips, but one callous on each butt cheek from sitting too long at my computer!

Anybody want a picture? It would have to be a panaramic view with the "rear" facing camera on the iPhone. Ha, ha!

Billy

i liked this too soon…was reading about the hazelnut coffee; but then i read about the photo offer and … well, is there a way to Unread something?  :D

No but once you like something you can then unlike it.

• Like 2

Billy

No but once you like something you can then unlike it.

true; but, that would be rude.  i’m a Raider fan -- we have manners.

• Like 3

• Moderators
i liked this too soon…was reading about the hazelnut coffee; but then i read about the photo offer and … well, is there a way to Unread something?

Almost hit like until I read that one part, didn't want to provoke him or see the pic. :ph34r:

• Like 2

• Moderators

Yes of course.  I know raider fans would not do it.  But just as a public service announcement wanted to make sure that the hoi polloi knew of its existence.

You are a true Raider … always thinking of others.  

Uh ok sure :ph34r:

• Like 2

• Moderators

No reason to be insulted, You two are not the "we will kick you @ss for fun" kind of raider, which makes you above average.

I would have no problem going to a raider game, my old neighborhood is as bad as any out there, but I'm not stupid enough to go wearing another teams jersey either, wouldn't happen.

• Like 2

• Moderators

There is no shortage of crazy people, they seem to be everywhere and it's only getting worse. It's like there is a couple of generations who have no respect for anything including life, even there own.

• Like 3

Billy

i liked this too soon…was reading about the hazelnut coffee; but then i read about the photo offer and … well, is there a way to Unread something? :D
Ha, ha, ha!

Give yourself a few more years and your mind will "unread" all kinds of stuff. I had forgotten already I posted it! Perhaps for the young and sharp of mind I should delete the post . . . I do not want to scar young developing minds! :-)

Heading to the pot for a second cup (or is it the third cup?) of hazelnut . . . forgot I already drank that flavor yesterday until I read your post. ;-)

Edited by Rhetor
  • Like 5