Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
Mornin' everybody ... Good news for us .... Aubrey came home from the hospital yesterday much improved.

Great, bet she's happier than you about that.

I don't get it, from everything I've read the flu is pretty widespread and this respiratory thing is going around also. I have heard of no one with the flu but many with the respiratory problems, I wonder if it's like a different kind of flu ?

• Like 6

• Moderators
Favorite ice cream?

I try to not make it anything regular, but I have not met an ice cream I didn't like, a long time ago it was pecan crunch but a really any good chocolate or vanilla is fine also.  

• Like 5

Mornin' everybody ... Good news for us .... Aubrey came home from the hospital yesterday much improved.

Great, bet she's happier than you about that.

I don't get it, from everything I've read the flu is pretty widespread and this respiratory thing is going around also. I have heard of no one with the flu but many with the respiratory problems, I wonder if it's like a different kind of flu ?

It's either that or a pretty potent substitute for it. Nasty Sh**. Like i mentioned, there were some 40 other kids in the hospital at the same time for the same thing. Kids and the elderly seem most vulnerable. Will keep the fingers crossed!! Thanks again.

• Like 6

Ben & Jerry's Butter Pecan :)

HaggenDaz, Strawberry currently, used to be the chocolate, both eaten with fork by the way (You should try it).

Ben&Jerrys is the bomb as far as many flavors go, however there is a price to pay with B&J, read the ingredients, then read HaggenDaz.

No, im NO whole foods nut, but dammit if i cannot spell it i sure as hell aint eatin it.  

• Like 4

mmmmmm, ice cream......I love some damn ice cream.....I like most all ice cream

But in the summer there is a place that opens around here.......it's "Jimmy Cone" oh my I got a problem with the Jimmy Cone.

It's soft serve.....it's really creamy and thick and rich.

This was the 1st time I had a chance to post.....it was a real crappy day

So I caught up on your guys post.......looks like your all ok.....that's good......

Really glad to here Aubrey is home

Catch you guys later :-)

• Like 6

• Moderators
minermark, on 12 Jan 2015 - 5:55 PM, said:

Tarheel, on 12 Jan 2015 - 10:23 AM, said:

Ben & Jerry's Butter Pecan :)

HaggenDaz, Strawberry currently, used to be the chocolate, both eaten with fork by the way (You should try it).

Ben&Jerrys is the bomb as far as many flavors go, however there is a price to pay with B&J, read the ingredients, then read HaggenDaz.

No, im NO whole foods nut, but dammit if i cannot spell it i sure as hell aint eatin it.  

Your right, at one time we made our own, after looking at the ingredients going in it I felt fatter just making it, the same reason I try not to make a habit of eating ice cream.  

• Like 3

Morning Gang

Beat the wife outta bed so i get to make the coffee.

Dickinsons Blend coming up, w/the duggans of course.

36 going to 60?

Sunday/Monday rest day, maybe i should do something today.

Beat the wife up, again...

Yeah well that was the third try at saying it also :P

• Like 4

Going for the second, wifes states im her "Cat" last two days appear to be so.

Now i know why cats have energy when they get up, and they dont have coffee.

In the last two days 11/15 hrs dozing, watch a movie, nap, watch another movie, nap, movie w/ice cream, nap........

Dickinsons Blend is a strong one this morning! aint NO napping TODAY!

• Like 4

Morning Gang

36 going to 60?

Morning Gang

36 going to 60?

:o  :o

• Like 3

Going to -5 today. Minernmark, I hope you get a sunburn.

Made an offer on an amp but it was rejected. Probably for the best, I need another amp like I need a sandpaper enema.

Minus friggin 5 ?

Jeses h Christ man, that's getting down there!

Going to take just a wee bit more than an Amp to keep you toasty!

Im sure you have a great furnace, and i hope you have one of those new fangled humidifiers on it.

Out here the Fog just rolled in big time.

• Like 5

Morning guys, spent most of yesterday being treated like a drug dealer by pain management and the 6 different pharmacies I had to go to in order to fill the meds,(Government involvement has made this fun) All that in the cold  rain  YUCK :emotion-41: , Top that off with the Microwave/Convection oven finally biting the dust (20 plus years old), Its fun figuring out how they built stuff into a motorhome, Damn thing had like 40 screws holding it in there  :angry: ,  Today I hope is better at least no appointments to go to, 

First cup ground and in the cup, boys headed to the bus stop  :emotion-44:

• Like 6

Happy Tuesday all. Not a lot on tap except pursuit of a cd player upgrade. Got 3 defective Marantz units (cd6005) in a row from an online dealer and will likely go back to my favorite brick and mortar store. Really like the Marantz house sound but might look at Cambridge given the quality issues I've experienced. My goal is to upgrade the cd in our 2 ch system and put the old cd5003 into a system I'm putting together in my better half's "girl cave".

There's a lesson here for me. My life is really good if this is the biggest problem I face today!! Cheers to all.

• Like 7