Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Up since 630, I was expecting a load of wood delivered.  But never showed, anywho 3 cups into the day.  I picked up doughnuts for the family, snacks for the basketball team for our first game.  I might stop off at a antique store looking for a 6 panel door for the basement. 

so we will have the rest of the day together

Looks like we won't hear from Tarheel the rest of the day.  I say get Jake to the park first thing, then back home to fire up the system to have music playing for you and the lf.  Yes Boxx's memorial was lovely, I am glad I had the chance to attend.

Starting a new day today, yesterday wasn't bad but it wasn't great either.  One little situation through me way off.  I need to find a way to control my emotions more, I feel its holding my back in life.  

• Like 6

Yep Sancho that's how Jake and I felt.

JL.....LF never had children.  One sister and the rest nieces in the picture.  The pretty lady on the left helped me with the DAC software installation.  She is starting college about an hour from here.  She is also in the Army and has completed a six month boot camp.  She is 19 and wants to make the military her career.

Walked Jake.....cold and windy out.  Talked on phone with LF.  She reports the family gave me a passing grade (first time meeting them). 

Will try to nap a bit and see LF this afternoon.  Yep duder......going to get that DAC/Spotify thing going later.

Joe....my mouth is watering.....yum.....buttermilk pancakes.  Well done!

• Like 7

Fun time. Ever notice how North Fork's population drops some including tourists whenever Lucas and Mark come to town.

The Rifleman alright. Think he had to shoot someone with a pistol once or twice. Anyways, shoot low sheriff, he's ariding a pony.

He may have only shot those that needed shooting. Frontier justice, quick and final. Sortof reminds me of Judge Bean except for,

justice is even quicker than the good judge... :emotion-44:

Think those likes are like bullets. start off each day/24 hour cycle with a full magazine. Before long, out of ammo...: )

Edited by billybob
  • Like 6

Happy Saturday, guys. Chilly morning in Colorado. Not much on tap except finally putting Xmas tree, etc., away and out for dinner tonight. Aubrey is improving and hopefully home tomorrow morning.

Great picture Tarheel (Chuck). Glad you and Jake passed the 'face-the-folks' test.

• Like 5

Yep Sancho that's how Jake and I felt.

JL.....LF never had children.  One sister and the rest nieces in the picture.  The pretty lady on the left helped me with the DAC software installation.  She is starting college about an hour from here.  She is also in the Army and has completed a six month boot camp.  She is 19 and wants to make the military her career.

Walked Jake.....cold and windy out.  Talked on phone with LF.  She reports the family gave me a passing grade (first time meeting them). 

Will try to nap a bit and see LF this afternoon.  Yep duder......going to get that DAC/Spotify thing going later.

Joe....my mouth is watering.....yum.....buttermilk pancakes.  Well done!

Unfortunately I cant eat them, I  just make them for the wife and the boys.............................I had scrambled eggs with ham and cheese mixed in..........wont call it an omlet as it was in pieces, I am a tad OCD if my eggs dont come out right I am just as likely to throw them out and start over as I am to eat them (same for most things I do / cook)

• Like 2

Morning all.  Just waiting for the heater to take the chill off of the garage.  It was 47 inside the garage when I checked last.  Time to make a little saw dust out there.  I think I'll play some Pink Floyd in honor of Boxx while I work.  I noticed they were referenced in his very last post.

• Like 4

• Moderators
Tarheel, on 10 Jan 2015 - 06:41 AM, said: The tributes to Boxx went well and could be found in two different threads.....RTM and 3 Minutes To Miller Time. Take the time to read the many kind words spoken to Boxx and his family. Once again it made me proud of this community.

I must apologize for not being there, was working than cooking and was just unusually  busy. By the time I looked everything was winding down, I felt like crap for that but glad it went well.

Glad you passed the LF family's test, not surprised at all. Jake probably didn't know what was going on with all them women.

Edited by dtel
  • Like 2

Morning Gang

Boxx will always Be "The Man" :emotion-21:

Did not chat much in the last day or so, for respect of Boxx's friends, because babe, iv been on a bender, thought id say something stupid, and hell, i do that sober already.

I drank, played tunes and wired Boat Batt box and harness for two days, checkin in on the forum now and then.

Boxx has raised a good family, My read on the kid's comments, look to be outstanding citizens with good taste.

I thank the Forum and it's members for a great two Bender, and not once was requested to listen to any "Rap" music.

Good listening Chuck, carefull with that EQ software on the DAC, man i clicked something wile messing around, took me a day to get my sound "Quality" back.

First Cup down, wife i promised to take out today, and you know our first stop will be the Pub :wacko:  

• Like 4

Waiting for the wife to return from WallyWorld run, then off to a Smithwicks for breakfast.

Weather is holding at 60 degree days, i like it, workable boat time.

Just ran into the old neighbor next door, great old guy in his 90s, ask me about strange smell he picks up sometimes,

brought him over to show him the Boat project, Resin/Glass work does smell a tad sometimes.

he also ask why he has NOT heard Patsy Cline for a couple months? i tell him it's because the neighbor behind him complained.

He say's, fk-him, your allowed to make "Noise" between 7am and 10pm, you run your music between 9am and 6pm, so fk-him.

I see a "Patsy Day" when i get home later today :emotion-21: 

• Like 5

Morning all.  Just waiting for the heater to take the chill off of the garage.  It was 47 inside the garage when I checked last.  Time to make a little saw dust out there.  I think I'll play some Pink Floyd in honor of Boxx while I work.  I noticed they were referenced in his very last post.

Stupid Beats music has virtually no Pink Floyd.  WTF?

• Like 1

Morning all. Just waiting for the heater to take the chill off of the garage. It was 47 inside the garage when I checked last. Time to make a little saw dust out there. I think I'll play some Pink Floyd in honor of Boxx while I work. I noticed they were referenced in his very last post.

Stupid Beats music has virtually no Pink Floyd. WTF?

Spotify does
  • Like 2