Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning Gang

Been having a spell of some great flying weather, last two days more air time in two days than entire last year.

Farmer buds let me fly three different types of dusters, pretty much whenever i want, they dont even care about fuel, they buy everything in gross.

Cool dudes.

Now if i could just pay my bills with nuts, id be styling :emotion-21:

• Like 6

18 degrees here :mellow:

I'm on the second cup and Jake is waiting to hear the lap top close as that is his signal he is going for a walk.

Enjoying premium Spotify and the DAC Mark sent me.  Made one play list that is over ten hours of music.  Borrowed another list from someone that is 150 blues tunes.....called Blues Masters.  Don't know that I'll ever have to buy music again.

Try to drop in for our salute to Boxx on the 3 Minute To Miller Time Thread tomorrow starting at 5:00 EST.  Carl will be bumping the thread to the top at that time.  The bar will be full so get there early.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 6

Boys went to get on the bus this morning and the oldest turned around and gave dad and mom a hug, He typically hates to ggive hugs at the bus for fear his class mates will tease (understandable) So now I Get this feeling

Why something today so out of character,  I have always followed my instincts when I feel something is out of place I change things, When I drove over the road long haul trucking if I felt the location was bad I was out of there, the wife and I paid for a hotel room once and after being there 10 minutes we returned the key and traveled another 1.5 hours b-4 stopping for the evening.........

The wife is at the school picking up the boys, I figure better that than me worrying all day, and if my feelings were right I would never be able to live with myself if something happened to one or both of them

anyone else ever do this, or am I just crazy ?? 2nd cup done brewing

• Like 5

Boys went to get on the bus this morning and the oldest turned around and gave dad and mom a hug, He typically hates to ggive hugs at the bus for fear his class mates will tease (understandable) So now I Get this feeling

Why something today so out of character,  I have always followed my instincts when I feel something is out of place I change things, When I drove over the road long haul trucking if I felt the location was bad I was out of there, the wife and I paid for a hotel room once and after being there 10 minutes we returned the key and traveled another 1.5 hours b-4 stopping for the evening.........

The wife is at the school picking up the boys, I figure better that than me worrying all day, and if my feelings were right I would never be able to live with myself if something happened to one or both of them

Being AWARE of things most people miss, is one of the reasons i came back from Nam.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 5

Being AWARE of things most people miss, is one of the reasons i came back from Nam.

We are all Happy you did.........................Good People

• Like 5

Instincts are a defense mechanism, much akin to paranoia, in the sense of self/others preservation. We sometime follow our feelings, other times... :emotion-44:

ATM it is 26... :)

Edit:

Good Morning Earl!

Edited by billybob
  • Like 2

Tarheel you are well on your way to "winning the forum" with this thread! Next up 50k views and 6k posts - well done! Nice vibe on this one! To quote my English teacher "Ya done good!"

Edited by akdave
  • Like 1