Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

32 degrees here and going into the 20's later this week.  to friggin cold for S E TX.  Oh well.  The heaters at home and work well.  Can't really complain other than the fact it's Monday.  Working through the current bag of beans I have so I can pop open the 2 lb bag of Kona I got for Christmas. :emotion-44:

• Like 4

32 degrees here and going into the 20's later this week. to friggin cold

WIMP!!!!!

Born and raised in upstate New York.  Shoveled my fair share of snow.  I have no use for it anymore.  I proudly fly my WIMPFLAG.

Wimp Flags don't fly, they are limp. :o

Edited by eth2
  • Like 1

The cold is coming again so... :emotion-44:

Friend in Minnesota telling me it is cold there.

I reckon so :emotion-44:  He wanted to see what it is like :emotion-44:

Gives me shivers to think about it... :emotion-44:

Had a painting job there the other day.

I asked him if it was outside... :wacko2:

Silly me... :unsure2::wink:

Member of the limp wimp society.

Edited by billybob

• Moderators
eth2, on 05 Jan 2015 - 10:14 AM, said:

CECAA850, on 05 Jan 2015 - 08:37 AM, said: 

eth2, on 05 Jan 2015 - 08:34 AM, said:

CECAA850, on 05 Jan 2015 - 08:25 AM, said:

32 degrees here and going into the 20's later this week. to friggin cold

WIMP!!!!!

Born and raised in upstate New York.  Shoveled my fair share of snow.  I have no use for it anymore.  I proudly fly my WIMPFLAG.

Wimp Flags don't fly, they are limp. :o

Still better than frozen, I will join Carl and others and fly the wimp flag, limp or not. Expected to be 21 at the end of the week for us, more than low enough for this wimp. :(

• Like 2

This is what my bud Mark sent me :D.  I am no wizard at techie stuff so I need some hand holding please.  Does this look right?  I plugged the Dragon Fly DAC into the PC USB port.  I hooked a RCA cable with two male plugs into the Juicy Music Blueberry AUX 1.  The other end of the cable (1/8") into the mic (audio out) of the Dragon Fly.  I have good sound while streaming standard Spotify.

I am not using the cable shown as there are no jacks like that on the BB.  Should I be?  Don't know what I would hook the other end up to! 

A giant thanks to Mark for his generosity ( he would not accept payment) and to anyone that can verify my hook up.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

post-17365-0-29100000-1420490486_thumb.j

post-17365-0-43380000-1420490504_thumb.j

post-17365-0-39700000-1420490527_thumb.j

post-17365-0-12780000-1420490549_thumb.j

post-17365-0-37180000-1420490572_thumb.j

Edited by Tarheel
  • Like 3

This is what my bud Mark sent me :D.  I am no wizard at techie stuff so I need some hand holding please.  Does this look right?  I plugged the Dragon Fly DAC into the PC USB port.  I hooked a RCA cable with two male plugs into the Juicy Music Blueberry AUX 1.  The other end of the cable (1/8") into the mic (audio out) of the Dragon Fly.  I have good sound while streaming standard Spotify.

I am not using the cable shown as there are no jacks like that on the BB.  Should I be?  Don't know what I would hook the other end up to! 

A giant thanks to Mark for his generosity ( he would not accept payment) and to anyone that can verify my hook up.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Yep, that should work.

• Like 3