Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Wow you are Good !  :emotion-21:

It's usually the other way around, PLEASE correct her if she starts her. :pwk_bs:  

Lol, not going to fall for that correcting her :pwk_bs: . Sounds like a dangerous habit to get into, correcting a woman.

No sir! Say whatever she wants, I say. Yes maam, whatever is said.

Edited by billybob
  • Like 2

JL Sargent, on 07 Jan 2015 - 8:03 PM, said:

It's Christy right? I remember her participating.

Yes, I have no idea why she picked that name for the forum ?  

i remember her from a couple of years back … her avatar looked a lot better than yours though--what does she see in you?  Must be the cool hat.

• Like 2

JL Sargent, on 07 Jan 2015 - 8:03 PM, said:

It's Christy right? I remember her participating.

Yes, I have no idea why she picked that name for the forum ?

i remember her from a couple of years back … her avatar looked a lot better than yours though--what does she see in you?  Must be the cool hat.
it might be those cool dreadlocks...... lol lol
  • Like 2

• Moderators

I have no idea really, must be the hat ? I wish I was as cool as that monkey, or BSM. :(

More Klipsch please, I went to your website, nice looking shop, myself I would much rather go to a shop like yours than a dealer.  :emotion-21:

Edited by dtel
  • Like 5

I have no idea really, must be the hat ? I wish I was as cool as that monkey, or BSM. :(

More Klipsch please, I went to your website, nice looking shop, myself I would much rather go to a shop like yours than a dealer.  :emotion-21:

i think you must be a pretty cool dude yourself.  you got a woman to stay with you all these years … i failed at that. Plus, you’re a moderator--the powers that be around here trust you…at work, i once was told i couldn’t speak to anyone outside of our organization without having my words approved by management. Just keep being you--that seems to be working fine.

• Like 3

• Moderators
BigStewMan, on 07 Jan 2015 - 11:55 PM, said:

dtel, on 07 Jan 2015 - 11:31 PM, said:

i think you must be a pretty cool dude yourself.( I have been called crazy alot, cool never ) you got a woman to stay with you all these years (dumb luck, or she is a slow learner ?) i failed at that. (you only tried it once, don't give up, never met the girl ? might have been the right thing to do ?)  Plus, you’re a moderator-( hold up, I was 4 states over for a week when that happened, and really I just look for spam or stuff we wouldn't want here ) -the powers that be around here trust you  (that's scary, I thought more highly of them :o )  …at work, i once was told i couldn’t speak to anyone outside of our organization without having my words approved by management. Just keep being you--that seems to be working fine. well it got me this far and it's about all I know how to do

• Like 1