Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

that’s why you have to be proactive … last year i showed my granddaughter (7 at the time) the Men Without Hats video for their song Safety Dance. She still remembers that and whenever I see her we do those hand gestures from that video.

try it … it works.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 4

Morning Gang

Impending party time :emotion-19:

Farm group has invited me out to the north 40 :o

I will be going out today, but dam sure be home tonight :emotion-21:

This holiday is one we play safe. 

Mornin' all. Agree on play it safe. Even before I removed booze from my diet (had to) I stayed in on amateur night. Will leave that to the younger folks and our friends on our friendly local police force. Be well and out of harm's way everyone. We will hit a small dinner gathering tonight and be in early.

• Like 6

Friend wanted to know if he should get a bushel of oysters for my sake. I answered...no thanks. Maybe he will just get a half.

Got to be in the mood and unlike him, I am not this time... :rolleyes:

In the mood for a cup though... :emotion-44:

He is a fanatic, and a gator fan so, we may be watching the Oregon Ducks looking to somehow whip the peadumplins out of the Seminoles...I say fat chance...lololol :pwk_bs:

• Like 5

Morning Again :mellow: , Sleep seems to go by so fast....................................breakfast and coffee down now to continue research of Non-Oversampling Vs. Oversampling DAC's

Happy New Years and be safe

God Bless,  I will be leaning back watching the last few episodes of "The Wire" series

• Like 4

Woke up at 4 AM with a dachshund/chihuahua mix sitting on my face licking me--one of Mom's two twin dogs. Had some Krispy Kreme ground stuff for Joe. First time. Pretty good.

Was up, so I decided to bake some banana bread. Made mom a loaf with black walnuts and Splenda to keep her sugar down.

Made me and the wife a loaf with pecanns, Ghiradelli 60% chocolate chips, and a mix of white and brown sugar.

Oh, then made some fudge with pecans from the same monster bag of Ghiradelli chips.

Having made spaghetti from last night, no cooking until tomorrow morning: corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, carrots, and black-eyed peas on the side.

My singer/songwriter daughter is coming over tomorrow with her piano, mic, computer, etc. going to hook her up to the K-horns through the old Pioneer SX-9000 (which has PA capabilities) and turn her loose . . . and I do not even have to pay to listen to her concer in the house!

Hope you all have a great New Year start and many blessings to come!

• Like 5

• Moderators
Rhetor, on 31 Dec 2014 - 11:15 AM, said: Having made spaghetti from last night, no cooking until tomorrow morning

Same thing I cooked last night but with 10 here will have to cook again tonight. Going to make a fire outside by the bar, maby I can talk them into hotdogs on the fire ?

Going for second cup right now, as soon as I press enter.......

Edited by dtel
  • Like 7