Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Gloomy here as well.  LF just called...picked up her Martin guitar in Raleigh on her way back home.  Veneer repaired.  She is happy.  She should be home around 5:30.

Watching Breaking Bad marathon and looking at DACs that were suggested.  Mark is sending me one so I will be okay unless Earlitis strikes down the road.

So still to do.....practice guitar, poor a cocktail, and get ready to head over to see the LF :emotion-25: Wish me stamina guys :wink:

• Like 6

• Moderators
joessportster, on 29 Dec 2014 - 3:14 PM, said:

Tarheel, on 29 Dec 2014 - 12:31 PM, said:

Thanks duder and Carl.  I will check those out. 

I second the Schiit Modi, Justin Weber uses 1 as well

I use a different brand but there was a thread on this thing and some had decided it really was the Schiit.

• Like 3

Not a good afternoon.  Picked up a pc virus while trying to figure out this flash drive situation.  On the LF's mac now.

It was great to see her and she brought me a bottle of Irish whiskey from her trip to Ireland Tyrconnell single malt.

I told her that it has been a crummy afternoon except for the help I received here and the dragon fly loan from the very generous minermark.  It was LF who reminded me that good things happen when you do good yourself ( Christmas gift to Joe).  The favor returned by Mark!  So there is something to this paying it forward :)

May be out of commission till I get the bug out of my pc  :(   

It has been said numerous times but this is a great community.  

• Like 5

I went to school in Baltimore City and the three shoes you could wear were: Jack Purcells, Converse and the PF flyers. Man those kids were brutal if you wore some Keds or some phony Jacks.

I wore the Jacks and I still have a few pair they are hard to find. I have a pair of Pink Floyd Jack Purcells, I found them about six years ago.....I had to get-em lol lol :-)

I'll try to get a pic......if ya want to see them.....

• Like 6