Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
oldtimer, on 31 Dec 2014 - 1:18 PM, said:

BigStewMan, on 31 Dec 2014 - 1:17 PM, said: I promise to use this power for good and not evil.

dude.  don't make promises you can't keep.  that's just wrong.

True, you do have a reputation to uphold, not even considering the raider stuff. :emotion-55:

• Like 4

Rhetor, on 31 Dec 2014 - 11:15 AM, said: Having made spaghetti from last night, no cooking until tomorrow morning

Same thing I cooked last night but with 10 here will have to cook again tonight. Going to make a fire outside by the bar, maby I can talk them into hotdogs on the fire ?......

You can probably talk them into dogs, if you get the stuff to also do s'mores.

And if you had s'mores, myself, I would skip the dogs!

• Like 2

Everyone, please bow your heads for a moment of silent prayer for me.

I am going in to clean both bathrooms, sinks, and toilets. I have not done that since I was young kid in the army.

The lovely wife is at work and I am here at home. So I think I will just get my pressure washer out and see what happens! It will do 3200 psi. I just have to figure out which nozzle would be appropriate. ;-)

• Like 7

• Moderators
Rhetor, on 31 Dec 2014 - 1:53 PM, said:

dtel, on 31 Dec 2014 - 11:57 AM, said:

Rhetor, on 31 Dec 2014 - 11:15 AM, said:

Rhetor, on 31 Dec 2014 - 11:15 AM, said: Having made spaghetti from last night, no cooking until tomorrow morning

Same thing I cooked last night but with 10 here will have to cook again tonight. Going to make a fire outside by the bar, maby I can talk them into hotdogs on the fire ?......

Doing both, so no cooking for me, I don't know why but I love dogs. On the outside of the bar we have stainless coat hangers straightened except for the end curve, they stay hanging in one spot as it's a regular thing to do this in the winter, much less in summer. The wood is all ready and set up just needs to be lit when ready so I have nothing to do the rest of the day. :emotion-19:

• Like 3

Hopefully you have a floor drain.

Floor drain?

Plan foiled again. Guess I use a mop, rather, scrub brush. And 4 or 5 of the 20 different cleaners my wife has stashed under the kitchen sink.

Cover me . . . I am going in. "Incoming!"

don’t mix chemicals … that can be toxic to breathe.  One cleaner is enough.

• Like 5

Rhetor, on 31 Dec 2014 - 1:53 PM, said:

dtel, on 31 Dec 2014 - 11:57 AM, said:

Rhetor, on 31 Dec 2014 - 11:15 AM, said:

Doing both, so no cooking for me, I don't know why but I love dogs. On the outside of the bar we have stainless coat hangers straightened except for the end curve, they stay hanging in one spot as it's a regular thing to do this in the winter, much less in summer. The wood is all ready and set up just needs to be lit when ready so I have nothing to do the rest of the day. :emotion-19:

Got a smoker, a nice grill, and a big fire pit just off the porch. I am always foraging the forest floor around the house for marshmallow and dog sticks.

Note to self: forage the house for stainless steel coat hangers.

Thanks for the tip. :-)

• Like 4

$97.50  to have the lap top scrubbed up and a free antivirus installed :wacko: but I'm back.

LF is coming over and we are going to a fundraiser  dinner and dance for the Shrine club.  Prime rib on the menu.  May sneak one for Jake.

Its cold for these old southern bones.  If I wasn't such a fun guy I would stay home....safe and warm.  Have a small bottle of Jack black to take and a lady driver to get me home. 

Getting ready for a cup :emotion-44: to help me make it till midnight.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents......and be safe.  Talk again next year.

• Like 7

$97.50  to have the lap top scrubbed up and a free antivirus installed :wacko: but I'm back.

LF is coming over and we are going to a fundraiser  dinner and dance for the Shrine club.  Prime rib on the menu.  May sneak one for Jake.

Its cold for these old southern bones.  If I wasn't such a fun guy I would stay home....safe and warm.  Have a small bottle of Jack black to take and a lady driver to get me home. 

Getting ready for a cup :emotion-44: to help me make it till midnight.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents......and be safe.  Talk again next year.

Oh yeah definitely for the dog.  I mean the dog not you.

• Like 4

Watching Breaking Bad marathon and looking at DACs that were suggested.  Mark is sending me one so I will be okay unless Earlitis strikes down the road.

Happy New Years Eve!    :emotion-19: Glad to see the condition and symptoms have an official name...Earitis  I may have to create a work and reward program to visit the Forum Garage Sale & Alerts sections, only after I have earned it.  My priorities have been a little off whack but I have not exceeded a 150 mile round trip gig, yet.  Where is the Audio Aholics thread?  "Hello, my name is Todd, and I 'm an Audio Aholic.  I think I may have Earlitis."  There I  admitted I have a problem.  I feel much better and feel I deserve to crank some tunes and have a drink.  :emotion-46:  :emotion-29:  :blush2:  :wacko:  :blink2: 

Everyone, have a safe New Years Eve and a healthy and prosperous 2015!

• Like 7

Good afternoon Gang

Back from the farm run(s) :emotion-21:

Real Bear not getting talked into staying for the start of their 3 day party, told everyone id be back around Fri/Sat :ph34r2:

Brewin a Pot of Straight Major Dickinsons Blend, got the Duggans, gettin a cup NOW! :emotion-44::emotion-19:

And working on the Boat Dash, pic to follow, just about done with the (mounted) layout :emotion-21:

• Like 6

Good afternoon Gang

Real Bear not getting talked into staying for the start of their 3 day party, told everyone id be back around Fri/Sat :ph34r2:

Brewin a Pot of Straight Major Dickinsons Blend, got the Duggans, gettin a cup NOW! :emotion-44::emotion-19:

And working on the Boat Dash, pic to follow, just about done with the (mounted) layout :emotion-21:

what is the temp mark?  california cold down here…headed out this morning and was in the 40s

• Like 2

Good afternoon Gang

what is the temp mark?  california cold down here…headed out this morning and was in the 40s

48 outside, nights running 32 to 36.

Done with the boat for todays quicky dash gage install.

• Like 2

New pot for the evening, again talking about coffee. Not much planned around here. Son had his tonsils out yesterday, so it's r&r for us. Maybe some cranberry and vodka for me. Then some work in the basement. Hopefully will have the bar roughed in this weekend.

• Like 7

Happy New Year, all!

Duder, hope your son is doing better with the tonsils out. Rough way to start the new year for a kid. Non-scientific studies reveal Popsicles and PS4 promote faster healing--I read that on the Internet somewhere, so it must be true! ;-)

• Like 4