Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Lol, like a 007 pop down/up gun, only it is a single malt...for emergency only, with a do not press this button only in emergency.

Brilliant idea ! for a popup,

You have me thinking, and i do have the room, small bottle rack would not be a problem and would enhance my button function.

• Like 4

Sure you will come up with something unique for your friends. Anxious now to see what you come up with.

BTW, good job!

Lol, like a 007 pop down/up gun, only it is a single malt...for emergency only, with a do not press this button only in emergency.

You have me thinking, and i do have the room, small bottle rack would not be a problem and would enhance my button function.

• Like 3

Sure you will come up with something unique for your friends. Anxious now to see what you come up with.

BTW, good job!

Dammit Billy, i was sleeping rather well for the last week knowing i was as good as done with this project.

Now my mind is all over the ballpark thinking of where to put the rack, or ever more than one!

You see, parts are not my problem, i have a 40+ year collection of everything from Linear actuators to air cylinders, screw drives, and hardware from hell.

I love nothing more than a good engineering problem to ferret out  :)

• Like 4

Jullie will no doubt enjoy her next job and paycheck more then the current one, pretty decent weather today so spent some time trying to help dad

clean up / organize some hand tools...................Paying for that already, Looking / feeling like a drug induced sleep tonight  :mellow:  The Headphones are sound excellent right now, I guess the mood is right

Made a pot of northern beans with country ham bits and carrots with some pan fried cornbread for dinner tonight. One of my staples growing up, mom would make Beans and fried potatoes quite often, cabbage and potatoes was another I recall having often (the boys dont mind the beans but they can live without the cabbage

Edited by joessportster
  • Like 3

Im installing an Emergency button on the dash to assist in solving this dilemma.

I was thinking that you were going to install a bottle of liquor behind a glass plate inscribed with "Break glass in case of emergency"

That would have been what our parents would have done.

Naw, this is the 21st century, and being this is for my farmer bud's, nothing is to wild, got to give the old codgers something to talk about at the barber shop.

• Like 3

Takin a break, Beer/nut time.

Starboard/Bow speakers installed, runnin cables next.

Did take a couple hours this morning Re-engineering the dash trim, Figures, (i just applied the wattco to the finished piece last night) :o

Billybob got me thinkin, my emergency button will already get a smile for what i have planned for it, but why stop there?

How-a-bout a little something kinky and really unexpected to go along with it ?

Just ordered a 14" Linear Actuator off the Bay, so project upgrade is ON  :emotion-21:

• Like 4

Do you ever get to a place where everything sounds so perfect you hate to move......................and it seems things ALWAYS come up that force you to stop listening

Thats me now  :angry: ........................... Off to play Parcheesi with the boys and wife :D  (at least being called away for family time)

• Like 4

Made a pot of northern beans with country ham bits and carrots with some pan fried cornbread for dinner tonight.
i went back to the place that gave me a mild bout of food poisoning last Saturday … NO FEAR. (well, a little fear -- i ordered something different). 
  • Like 5

Made a pot of northern beans with country ham bits and carrots with some pan fried cornbread for dinner tonight.
i went back to the place that gave me a mild bout of food poisoning last Saturday … NO FEAR. (well, a little fear -- i ordered something different). 

Glutton for punishment Huh  :P

• Like 4

Glutton for punishment Huh  :P

i think i did mention already that i’m a slow learner…now you know i was telling the truth.

• Like 3

Takin a break, Beer/nut time.

Starboard/Bow speakers installed, runnin cables next.

Did take a couple hours this morning Re-engineering the dash trim, Figures, (i just applied the wattco to the finished piece last night) :o

Billybob got me thinkin, my emergency button will already get a smile for what i have planned for it, but why stop there?

How-a-bout a little something kinky and really unexpected to go along with it ?

Just ordered a 14" Linear Actuator off the Bay, so project upgrade is ON  :emotion-21:

More power to you Mark! Your buds are going to be talking about the button for a while. Lol

Guessing they carry an extra deep cycle for their running lights and accessories. Just in case...you may have to go all the way.

Let know, if you want to in time. We got time.

• Like 2

Made a pot of northern beans with country ham bits and carrots with some pan fried cornbread for dinner tonight. One of my staples growing up, mom would make Beans and fried potatoes quite often, cabbage and potatoes was another I recall having often (the boys dont mind the beans but they can live without the cabbage

Those beans those children know are good and good for them. Love green head cabbage cooked like that. It is on a list where they are mighty fine for you too. Nice thing, as you know, can cook the cabbage in a skillet w/ onions, garlic...less than fully cooked for some crunch or more fun texture. Doing vegan awhile ago, fried some in skillet w/ raw cashews,carrots and a little Dang, am not going to wait for St. Patrick's day for some. Really love sauerkraut as well.Tamari sauce for flavor/salt. I need to eat more of the things you cook, as the recipes are appealing and not unknown to me here. Thinking your mother put a nice twist on cooking, just for variety of taste to keep eaters interested.

Good cooking...

Thanks!

• Like 2

I try to watch my carbs, the biggest problem most people have, is they eat any or to many after 3 o clock.  It takes a couple to several hours to start to burn them and use the energy.  I would start to not eat carbs after 3 and see how far that takes you, then cut them all day.  I eat a lot of small meals through out the day, my biggest issue is at dinner when I have a full coarse meal.  Good luck to your diet.

• Like 5