Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

For our listening enjoyment this evening! Klipsch K396! Rocking the clubhouse!

Looks like you guys are having a great tme, roddney sounds like my kind of guy.

Now, to change the subject matter, JUST WHAT IN THE HELL IS K396?

Am i, the general public supposed to know the Klipsch code?

Remember, your talkin to a guy with MCM pair(s) that iv still never heard.

Klipsch KI 396http://images.klipsch.com/KI_Brochure

Let me know if that link works! These are the speakers Klipsch donated to our forum group to give Rodney for his hospitality in April. We collected funds and purchased the amp and mixer. Amp is QSC PLD4.2. System designed by Roy Delgado and Trey Cannon.

Not Found

The resource could not be found.

Dont worry about this ...please. if i wish ansers to lifes questions, i will simply ask your husband, or google it

Deets my man.

WOW!!!

http://images.klipsch.com/KI_Brochure_2014_635382520735024000.pdf

Thank you for the info/index.

Excuse me for a momment, i need to learn to point my nose up in the air and call these, Bookshelf.

Pretty good for being a new MCM owner eh?

Now if everyone will excuse me once again, i really should hook the up MCMs for a listen so i know what im talkin about  :o 

Clearly everyone can see, iv had it with Calif, im starting to get the "Bay area" additude, i need Nevada.

• Like 3

Maybe a little Bot work, Mr Crow T Robot is in need of fabrication details.

He always was.  Daisy was the only sane one.

Dave

You know MST3K eh? .....Im impressed dave.

Ya know if you watched their movies, they call us "Mistys", hope your ready for that.

• Like 3

Yep Steve glad you got things squared away.  Me and dtel had discussed fixin it for you in April at the shindig but Elden lost his vice grips and the power pack for my cordless drill burned up :blink:

what you offering for anesthesia? 

dtel was thinking a quart bottle of Mogen David might work.

• Like 5

Morning Gang

Wed eh? had to check.

First cup down going for more :emotion-44:

Daughter came home from the Cruise ship job with a couple months off, wife just took her to Frisco to catch a flight to Dublin for a month or so, placed my order for "In Country" Scotch :emotion-21:

You Easterners look to be getting the weather >again :ohmy:

• Like 4

Yep Steve glad you got things squared away.  Me and dtel had discussed fixin it for you in April at the shindig but Elden lost his vice grips and the power pack for my cordless drill burned up :blink:

Don't forget the dental chain saw, 'cept I hear that patients start getting nervous if the doc has to pull the rope more than a couple of times.

• Like 4

Don't forget the dental chain saw, 'cept I hear that patients start getting nervous if the doc has to pull the rope more than a couple of times.

We're thinking about loppers to prune back any damaged gum tissue.  Just got to make sure there is room in Steve's mouth for all this gear :wacko:

• Like 4

maybe some MD 20/20 -- that would distract me.

• Like 4

Couple years back the wife was going in for a pulling, the day before i chucked up a 1/2" carbide bit in my Milwalkee 28V, sitting on the patio/coffee, reached under my chair and hammered (you know the sound) a hole in the Slab, told her we are going to save some money babe.

No dinner for the next two days :(

• Like 5

Got a surprise call from my son who has a last minute booking for his band in Denton at a diy punk venue.  Anyone in the area wanting to see the underground punk scene on Sunday let me know. 

Name of the band? I do love some punk.....always up for new bands

BTW...where are you located...noob here and just getting to know people

• Like 2