Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

8 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

We've come full circle. 

just grabbed a Modelo and stopped by the liquor cabinet for a slug of Tequila ... grabbed the Weller Antique instead.  That may be too much for me as it had a strong burn.  Perhaps it’s meant to be sipped and not done as a shot?  Is the Weller 12 mellower? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

just grabbed a Modelo and stopped by the liquor cabinet for a slug of Tequila ... grabbed the Weller Antique instead.  That may be too much for me as it had a strong burn.  Perhaps it’s meant to be sipped and not done as a shot?  Is the Weller 12 mellower? 

12 is much mellower.   Take the bourbon and hold it in your mouth with no air if possible.   Chew it a little to get all the flavors.  Swallow it and chase it with a slug of water.

• Like 1

Thinking about the wedding, petting my cat ... pulling matted fur from his "armpits"

...was reminded of a joke about telling the bride by the fact that the hair in her pits was braided.

back is torched. It's the sarong, like it or don't. Paired it with a guayabera shirt. That's as good as it gets, today.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tarheel said:

What color Sarong?

I accidentally color coordinated with the bride and groom. the  sarong is the one in the pic I posted awhile back. Blue, burgundy and gray stripe. White shirt. Their outfits were basically blue and white.

had a nice time. Sat next to the pastor at the reception dinner. Nice guy.  Saw folks I haven't seen for 10 years. Thus is the life of a recluse.

And I got to drive 50 miles. Last time I went that far, I dinna stop for 2000 miles.

• Haha 2

• Moderators
On 9/26/2019 at 1:55 PM, Woffer said:

You work @ the klipsch factory?

No, I help with the museum/ this weekend we worked on the 18 wheeler trailer in the backyard of the museum. The sliding back door of the trailer was in really bad shape, we tore it off and framed it in and installed a door. Then added some stairs, it’s done and closed in, now we can use it as a storage space

At Rodney’s, smoked brisket,potato salad, baked beans, and cole slaw, it was good. :lol:

E878617C-9BFC-4A58-86AC-8B1EA9BF52C0.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2