Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Greetings after a lengthy hiatus from the great far northwest!  After mostly work related time consumption, including a trip to TX, I'm back in the saddle.  Looking over some posts, there's been some spice in the water and it looks to have been an ok time to be away!  :)

Anyway, it's "greening up" here, high 60's and sunny!  If you've never been to Alaska - May/June is wonderful!  We also got my wife a new bicycle and I have a trailer to pull the boys in on mine - now to get out there and enjoy that and shed some winter lbs! 

The java today is via Keurig - sorry planet.   It's good though!  Have a great week all!

• Like 6

• Moderators

What are you all smoking ?  I left for a few hours and come back and it's like 5 pages later. I could have sent you a toaster, it only toast one and a half sides but it's silver, and has it's own non removable crumbs.

• Like 6

Evening gang

Ah, it's Tuesday...still.

Been shopping the world for parts for my Crow T Robot project :emotion-21:

There are a couple web business that sell parts for these, but they are cheap plastic junk and dam pricey.

Still need to buy hard to find stuff from these guys :mellow:

Hockey mask from the Bay, rough Crow from vendor, finished it should look like Crow.

post-57941-0-04560000-1431493938_thumb.j

post-57941-0-01280000-1431494017_thumb.j

post-57941-0-56200000-1431494054_thumb.j

• Like 7

Good ~~~ Humpday ~~~ morning my friends....  :)

News and getting ready for work...........more pipe organ tuning ^_^

Looks like lots of fun over the past bunch of pages :D

More later.............may get a few photos of the grand organ we are tuning  the next couple of days.  Silent MOVIE being performed on this instrument Saturday night!  

Stay tuned, enjoy your morning..........more D&D's for coffee once on the road...  :ph34r:

.........Gary 

• Like 5

For any just picking up here we had some fun yesterday.  So that you don't have to read it all I'll give you the short version.  On page 399 I wondered who would be first to page 400 and offered up a toaster as the prize for the first to get  there.  Then we all jumped in the fray and went on forever till duder informed us we had blasted through 400 and were on 402.  Until you refreshed the page you really couldn't tell.  Turns out Carl was the winner with me and Brian on either side of 400. 

Waiting on the Time Warner guy to fix my phones and having the first cup with LF.

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 6

For any just picking up here we had some fun yesterday.  So that you don't have to read it all I'll give you the short version.  On page 399 I wondered who would be first to page 400 and offered up a toaster as the prize for the first to get  there.  Then we all jumped in the fray and went on forever till duder informed us we had blasted through 400 and were on 402.  Until you refreshed the page you really couldn't tell.  Turns out Carl was the winner with me and Brian on either side of 400. 

Waiting on the Time Warner guy to fix my phones and having the first cup with LF.

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

I didn't think moderators were eligible for prizes?? Lol lol

MKP :-)

• Like 6