Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
Does he get flutter echoes off the fan blades? :) That room be full o' horns... No thems antlers dummy :rolleyes:

Not that I heard, but it could have been drowned out. :blink:

You should see the rest of the room, Kevin has the most unusual sound absorbents you could get. The left wall has about 6-7 more bucks mounted, the right has at least as many PLUS a full body mount of the biggest black bear I have ever seen.

OK he loves to bow hunt, kind of hard to hide that when you see this room. :blink::D

To give and idea of size, that's a 70" Tv.

Edited by dtel
  • Like 4

Morning all.....

Coffee all done.......The BOSS and I are at the shop getting the day rolling... trying to get otta here.... not as hot as it's been, but still toasty......

Weather man is calling for severe t-storms this afternoon....

Gotta work on my kids cars today. My sons Honda Element needs a starter and my daughters Honda Odyssey needs a exhaust system and some other crapp. She's leaving for the ocean tomorrow. This will be the first time she's been away from mom since dad past in Jan. She needs a break....The BOSS and I will be with mom this weekend.

Anyway I found these moths this morning on a couple cars....kinda cool...

A good day to all...

MKP :-)

post-58704-0-04160000-1469713198_thumb.j

post-58704-0-60280000-1469713286_thumb.j

• Like 6

One of the places I want to see before I become room temp. Have fun

Thanks dtel .... it was a blast. Even after all these years, Dolly is practically a force of nature and puts on a fabulous show. They filmed and recorded the Red Rocks show so it might be available to see somewhere down the road.

Ya'll have a great day. As for me, my guitar bud and I are gonna do some jammin'.

• Like 6

• Moderators

Sounds like fun, especially if the better half had a good time, we have never seen Dolly.

I have the DVD of Blues Traveler at Red Rocks, looks like an amazing place. One day

• Like 4

Morning all.....

Coffee all done.......The BOSS and I are at the shop getting the day rolling... trying to get otta here.... not as hot as it's been, but still toasty......

Weather man is calling for severe t-storms this afternoon....

Gotta work on my kids cars today. My sons Honda Element needs a starter and my daughters Honda Odyssey needs a exhaust system and some other crapp. She's leaving for the ocean tomorrow. This will be the first time she's been away from mom since dad past in Jan. She needs a break....The BOSS and I will be with mom this weekend.

Anyway I found these moths this morning on a couple cars....kinda cool...

A good day to all...

Do the kids ever turn a wrench? I've got some good memories of teaching my kids impatience patience and a skill that will follow them through the rest of their life. They can also see me doing something I have a passion for. 

• Like 3

Do the kids ever turn a wrench?

Oh no..... The kids hate the shop...... My son wants nothing to do with fixing cars.

I talk to my son about vehicle maintenance and repairs and his eyes just glaze over  :blink:

Started young with my son helping me. By his junior year of high school, he helped me convert a Porsche 914 to an all electric car. His reward was using it his senior year of high school.

• Like 8

Started young with my son helping me. By his junior year of high school, he helped me convert a Porsche 914 to an all electric car. His reward was using it his senior year of high school.
That sounds great! Do you have any pics of the process and finished car? I would love to see them if you do.

Bruce

• Like 4