Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
With a little boost.

Now that's a clean looking car, very nice, also probably the only electric Porsche 914 ever.

Those are very cool but still not as good looking as the convertible. :ph34r:

• Like 6

• Moderators

Me and my buddy sitting by the pool listening to Stevie Ray Vaughn. Martinis are flowing. Wife is telling me to turn it down. Life is good.

I am going to the Official Klipsch Dog Show in Hope, Arkansas next month. I sure hope they have some good looking fellers like that there.

Travis

• Like 3

My Bunn went nuts the past couple days. Grinds are not only going over the filter and into the pot, but overflowing the basket and onto the counter. It's either a case of a filter clogging up because of overground coffee, or the pot is somehow on steroids and pumping water faster. The fix, either chew grounds or filter the coffee a second time with a fresh filter. 

ugh

• Like 2

Excellent Wardsweb!

How fast is that 914?  Those 914's set up correctly are lightning fast on autocross tracks.

Acceleration is really good and has instant torque but all that weight hurts it for autocross.

Need one of those spare Tesla batteries.  :)

• Like 2

• Moderators

Me and my buddy sitting by the pool listening to Stevie Ray Vaughn. Martinis are flowing. Wife is telling me to turn it down. Life is good.

I am going to the Official Klipsch Dog Show in Hope, Arkansas next month. I sure hope they have some good looking fellers like that there.

Travis

This ought to be very interesting! I know you were hoping we would be the official sponsors of the "Miss Watermelon" contest!!

• Like 3

The 914 looks great. Immaculate detail work under the hood. I really like that hot rod black. Someone on here did theri KP201 (I think...) cabs with some Chem Flats black. I'm tempted to use it on the LS I'm working on.

When I still had the Spitfire, I researched making it electric. It is such a light car to begin with, and there are a few folks who have done it, but I just didn't have the coin, tools or workshop space. Would have been fun, though.

I'm sure your son got to show it off quite a few times.

Bruce

Edited by Marvel
  • Like 3

Back at work drinking break room coffee after another fun filled day at the grand jury; just 5 more months. Guess we'll see you boys next week assuming Chad gets his new toy kick started.

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 2

Morning...

Quite a bit cooler so far today.... Coffee all done at the shop getting things done. Got my sons Honda today putting a starter on it. 

The BOSS is at mom's house, she took my daughters van to her.... daughter leaving for the ocean this morning. The BOSS and I will be with mom all weekend. 

Well I guess I talk to you guys next week.... a good day and weekend to all....

MKP :-)

• Like 2