deal of the century here....

ok i'm po'd i dont live anywhere near these or they would be mine like yesterday! i already emailed the seller & asked to ship, he will not do it even if i schedule a pick up via fedex. if this is legit & it sounds like it is, someone better run to get these! or if by chance someone close would be willing to pick them up & work with me for shipping i will forward teh cash now! but i know once i post the link they will be gone by someone in the area. all 3 in the family plus upgrades, chorus, forte & quartets. deal of the century for sure!!!! go get em.

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/ele/4328073879.html

Edited by klipschfancf4
  • Like 1

Well, I've done $350 for Chorus II, $150 for Forte (with Yamaha MX-1000 and CX-600), $100 for KLF-30, $75 for La Scala, and $60 for CF-3.

However, they were all separate deals and required substantial driving.

This is a one stop great deal.

Best of luck, someone grab them.

Saw your post and reminded me of this, just 30 minute drive...

http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/ele/4310192521.html

:)

yeah but those are $2500. & besides the fortes the other speakers are a dime a dozen. $600 for chorus, forte & quartets with upgrades is unheard of!

Yeah, they are at my friends house... he is out of town... oh, he locked us out... that's Ok... I can pick the lock.

these are at your friends house??? go buy them! or buy them for me untill we can arrange shipping.

he was being facetious. one typically does not have to pick a lock to gain entry to a place with which he is normally welcomed ;)

i sensed the sarcasm, however, if i am out of town & lock my door, my friends would have to pick the lock to get in. & most would know how to do that as they are my friends & probably helped or watch me do it a couple times. he could have been serious. ;)

Edited by klipschfancf4

it was originally $800 for all 3, if he sold the fortes he neglected to change the description... still a pretty goood deal for chorus & quartets. i see chorus's sell for ~$600 by themselves. that means someone got the fortes for ~$200. lucky ducks.

Saw your post and reminded me of this, just 30 minute drive...

http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/ele/4310192521.html

:)

yeah but those are $2500. & besides the fortes the other speakers are a dime a dozen. $600 for chorus, forte & quartets with upgrades is unheard of!

Hence the reason they have been for sale for ages now. Outrageously over priced!

Yeah, they are at my friends house... he is out of town... oh, he locked us out... that's Ok... I can pick the lock.

these are at your friends house??? go buy them! or buy them for me untill we can arrange shipping.

he was being facetious. one typically does not have to pick a lock to gain entry to a place with which he is normally welcomed ;)

i sensed the sarcasm, however, if i am out of town & lock my door, my friends would have to pick the lock to get in. & most would know how to do that as they are my friends & probably helped or watch me do it a couple times. he could have been serious. ;)

Yep, just a joke with a little reference to Robert De Niro and Bruno Kirby in Godfather II.