Thread CRAPPING Honey Pot

Thaddeus Smith

When I was much younger, after learning that the earth spun on it's axis every 24 hours or so, I was terribly surprised to not see our backyard out our front window in the middle of a moonlit night!

Mushrooms, alone, in the middle of a very dark Glen, with only a lighter to burn images onto my retinas? Different story. Swore myself to secrecy...

Mushrooms, alone, in the middle of a very dark Glen, with only a lighter to burn images onto my retinas? Different story. Swore myself to secrecy...

yes, some things are better left unsaid … like when i dropped acid on the way to the airport before a cross country flight. My brother used to say that God protects the ignorant. I think He worked overtime protecting me.

Oh, acid? Like finding the safety pin holding your shorts closed at the swimming hole right after snatching a grasshopper from mid-flight, but right before removing one shoelace to complete your "fly rod"; landing a freaking fish, and then comprehending ALL the laws of physics several hours later when your "better trained" friend peeled out of the gravel parking lot?

Me, neither.

• Like 1

Oh, acid? Like finding the safety pin holding your shorts closed at the swimming hole right after snatching a grasshopper from mid-flight, but right before removing one shoelace to complete your "fly rod"; landing a freaking fish, and then comprehending ALL the laws of physics several hours later when your "better trained" friend peeled out of the gravel parking lot?

Me, neither.

or thinking your friend's on fire and just laying there thinking "that must suck."

• Like 1

• Moderators

I am beginning to feel like an angel .

i'll bet you have your share of stories…don't you have any moonshiners in your neck of the woods?

Moonshiners, I would think so but if I knew one I would want a taste, never tried the real thing.

Probably listed under dumbest things I have done was walking around Washington DC with a friend while on a company trip. It was late at night and no one was on the streets, after way to many drinks we stopped and sat on some steps for a while and lit up a joint. Walked a little more going into some clubs then back to the hotel.

The next day we get on a tour bus hired by the company to sightsee, our first stop was the FBI building for a tour, we just looked at each other it was the same steps we were on the night before. If you see this building it's real easy to point out because of it's design.

I would guess they have cameras and had watched us, they were probably thinking just leave them alone there to stupid to worry about ?

It was a really nice tour, that was a rough week.

• Like 4

i'll bet you have your share of stories…don't you have any moonshiners in your neck of the woods?

Moonshiners, I would think so but if I knew one I would want a taste, never tried the real thing.

Probably listed under dumbest things I have done was walking around Washington DC with a friend while on a company trip. It was late at night and no one was on the streets, after way to many drinks we stopped and sat on some steps for a while and lit up a joint. Walked a little more going into some clubs then back to the hotel.

The next day we get on a tour bus hired by the company to sightsee, our first stop was the FBI building for a tour, we just looked at each other it was the same steps we were on the night before. If you see this building it's real easy to point out because of it's design.

I would guess they have cameras and had watched us, they were probably thinking just leave them alone there to stupid to worry about ?

great...they're probably reading your posts now ... we're all on their list.

A friend with weed is a friend indeed.

• Moderators

Oh wait I said we lit it we didn't smoke it, that would have been illegal, we found it and was trying to destroy it so it would not get some innocent person hooked. Yep that's the story I'm sticking to. :huh2:

While on the tour the next day inside the FBI building they asked for a volunteer to give there name to put in the computer to show how they can check info on people and a few raised there hands with me. I was not picked which was good because when we got back home I was arrested for a bench warrant which I was never served anything and had no idea existed. Turns out my insurance company where I had worked for 5 years didn't pay a doctor bill and I was being sued by the doctor. I was arrested, released the same day and the charges were dropped the next day. I could have been arrested in Washington if they wanted to follow the rules.

• Moderators

Since this thread is what it is, check out this Marine landing a Harrier jet with no front landing gear on a stool made for this, apparently they have a stool for this, who knew.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-now/marine-lands-jet-vertically-without-nose-gear-172308163.html;_ylt=AwrBT4dFvK1TVUAAjC5XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEwcDdscHRzBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkAzQxMl8x

Edited by dtel