Thread CRAPPING Honey Pot

Thaddeus Smith

This will probably get me labeled as a misogynist, but I've been called worse. :D

attachicon.gifstatistic.jpg

I showed that to my wife, she didn't think it was as funny as I did, but realize she is untreated. Glad she don't read here much anymore. :ph34r:

Some people just don't have the same sense of Humor. I run into this quite regular, and not just at home.

I just discovered that this little icon snapback.png will take you back to the post being quoted. I may be slow but still trying to keep up.

yoga pants     shooting.gif

Pretty Cute the way she wiggles with the recoil.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Doh, sorry. That wasn't directed at any post in here.. I just saw it elsewhere and thought it was funny enough to dump in this thread.

Well that takes part of the fun out of it, not really.

Congratulations

• 2 weeks later...
or it was those mushrooms ?

stay away from the magic mushrooms … last time i ate some of them, i slept for four months … so i thought. TV was on and when i woke up some sports show was rebroadcasting a world series game. I saw it and knew the world series was in October and i knew i went to sleep in June …. time to panic. I was actually walking around my living room asking myself what should i do "i've never slept this long before." Does this sort of stuff just happen to me?

Edited by BigStewMan