Give me a T!

Give me a H!

Give me an E!

Give me an I!

Give me an A!

What's that spell?!!

Aletheia! ..or something like that.

https://www.facebook.com/AletheiaAudio

Give me, give me, give me ... you never post, Steve what can i do for you?  Hope you're having a good day my friend...it's rather warm here in SoCal...again.

• 2 weeks later...

so everyone at the office knows i'm the "audio guy". It's frustrating when they come and sit in my office to ask advice and then nod their head and explain what they're actually going to do instead - which is typically the exact opposite of what I just finished telling them.

or I extoll the virtues of used and/or 1-2yr old gear and their face shrivels up.

or I tell them they really need to listen to lots of different speakers and not just take my word for it.

or I tell them what I have invested in my systems and they turn pale.

oh well.

so everyone at the office knows i'm the "audio guy". It's frustrating when they come and sit in my office to ask advice and then nod their head and explain what they're actually going to do instead - which is typically the exact opposite of what I just finished telling them.

or I extoll the virtues of used and/or 1-2yr old gear and their face shrivels up.

or I tell them they really need to listen to lots of different speakers and not just take my word for it.

oh well.

That's funny.  I don't even know anyone short of this forum that is truly "passionate" about good audio.  People  around here are like "Lets talk running shoes or Golf clubs"        Pffff....

• Like 2

oh well.

*with a look that says you have a unicorn horn on your forehead* "Wha?! Bose doesn't suck!! They're the benchmark!"

While we certainly sit amazed at your audio IQ and respect your opinion on myriad topics; perhaps your co-workers view you differently.  "Go ask Michael, then do the opposite." At this point, I'd mess with their head and convince them that the sound from a clock radio is just as good--draw curves on a piece of paper and toss out a bunch a numbers...because you & I know that 86.7% of statistics are made up on the spot.

• Like 2