Thread CRAPPING Honey Pot

Thaddeus Smith

• Moderators
The tragedy of being an old man with a young daughter with a camera

Now that's a look :D Somewhere there are similar pic's like that of me when my two young grandchildren wanted to fix my hair, they had fun and I am to old to care about looks.

• Moderators

Just as a friendly reminder :D

You can highlight the text and a quote button pops up, IF you DON'T want to repost all the pics, over, and over, and over, and over

But it's totally up to you.......

You can highlight the text and a quote button pops up, IF you DON'T want to repost all the pics, over, and over, and over, and over

I don't know how many times I've seen that and passed it by without giving it any notice.

Thank's dtel

• Moderators
It's one of those features that if you didn't know it was there, you might not notice it.

I'm still looking for the common sense and good taste button, obviously haven't found it.

It's one of those features that if you didn't know it was there, you might not notice it.

I'm still looking for the common sense and good taste button, obviously haven't found it.

I'm still looking for an envy emoticon. I'd wear that puppy out.

Scrappydue with Crazy glue............

soon as i saw this i debated trying to take a quick pic balancing one on me laying down, then my brain turned on and told me my face would hate being smashed by that thing when it fell over on me... :blink:

Edited by Scrappydue

I just discovered that this little icon snapback.png will take you back to the post being quoted. I may be slow but still trying to keep up.

yoga pants     shooting.gif

post-36163-0-02700000-1401837695_thumb.p

post-36163-0-49660000-1401838006_thumb.g

Edited by Fjd

• Moderators

This will probably get me labeled as a misogynist, but I've been called worse. :D

attachicon.gifstatistic.jpg

I showed that to my wife, she didn't think it was as funny as I did, but realize she is untreated. Glad she don't read here much anymore. :ph34r: