I Love Ketchup

BigStewMan

Not to muddy the waters, but traditional food items that people associate should go well with catsup, INMHO are better with a top shelf BBQ sauce! Just Sayin'...... :emotion-22: Oh yea, with a good brew as well.

i use ketchup and BBQ at the same times if the food item calls for both; and top it off with a healthy blast of tabasco.

• Like 1

i use ketchup and BBQ at the same times if the food item calls for both; and top it off with a healthy blast of tabasco.

I'll squirt a blob of ketchup on my plate, make a hole in the center of the blob, fill it with Tabasco and stir it up. Best dip ever for fries.

• Like 1

Mustard, onion & sport peppers on my hot dogs or chili & onions are another favorite

Jason--you're from Chicago--what do you guys know about hot dogs? :D Actually, love a good chicago dog. Last time i went to Chicago, i couldn't wait to get off the plane and stop at the first hot dog place i could find.

Edited by BigStewMan

I am not a big fan of sugar and tomatoes...

My girlfriend also does not like tomato-based items and will not eat Ketchup or ketchup-based BBQ sauce. But she does like the Jack Daniels glaze that Friday's uses.

I didn't realize it, but ketchup chips are fairly popular.

post-36163-0-16560000-1394227388_thumb.j

post-36163-0-37880000-1394227401_thumb.j

post-36163-0-41720000-1394227416_thumb.j

• Like 1

Mustard, onion & sport peppers on my hot dogs or chili & onions are another favorite

Jason--you're from Chicago--what do you guys know about hot dogs? :D Actually, love a good chicago dog. Last time i went to Chicago, i couldn't wait to get off the plane and stop at the first hot dog place i could find.

The best hot dogs in Chicago are from.

Gene & Jude's

Superdawg

Paradise Pup

Portillo's

There are others but these are some of the best.

The Works also makes a helluva dog, "The Works" is 2 hot dogs on french bread, different but very good.

Their french fry basket is a meal in itself.

I am not a big fan of sugar and tomatoes...

My girlfriend also does not like tomato-based items and will not eat Ketchup or ketchup-based BBQ sauce. But she does like the Jack Daniels glaze that Friday's uses.

I didn't realize it, but ketchup chips are fairly popular.

I've never seen those (ketchup chips) here in southern california--brilliant idea. would love to try some--perhaps i can order some online.

Edited by BigStewMan

I'll squirt a blob of ketchup on my plate, make a hole in the center of the blob, fill it with Tabasco and stir it up. Best dip ever for fries.

Try Frank's Red Hot. More flavor, less hot. This is what they make original Buffalo wings from.

I do ketchup on most everything including scrambled but not fried eggs nor hot dogs nor hamburgers well perhaps not everything and i put A-1 on VERY nice steaks and roast and fried okra and a small drollop on my burger patties before grilling