SOLD - Nikon D90 DSLR Camera, 18-70mm Lens & Accessories - SOLD

Youthman

• Moderators

SOLD

I guess the upgrade bug isn't only for speakers..... :P

Selling my faithful Nikon D90 with only 26,126 shutter clicks & many accessories for $400 + Shipping.

Unit is in absolute perfect working condition with very minor signs of wear. All functions on the camera are in working condition and the lens is as well. Only reason for selling is I'm upgrading to a higher end model.

Nikon D90 Body with Nikon Strap

Nikkor 18-70mm Lens with Lens Hood

Nikon Charger

1 Original Nikon Battery & 1 Aftermarket Battery

LCD Protector

Rear Lens Cap

Body Cap

Unused USB Cable and A/V Cable

Lens Cleaner & Brush

Original Packaging with Owner's Manual and CD

It feels really strange taking photos of my D90 with my iPhone. LOL

Nikon-D90-1.jpg

Nikon-D90-2.jpg

Without LCD Protector

Nikon-D90-3.jpg

With LCD Protector Attached

Nikon-D90-4.jpg

Nikon-D90-5.jpg

I've posted hundreds of photos in the forums of my speakers using this setup but here is an example of a non-audio pic I took with it.

Nikon-D90-12.jpg

Edited by Youthman

• Moderators

Title says 18-70, copy says 18-55, box reads 18-105. Which one is it LOL?

Thx guys. The copy has been corrected. I do that all the time since my zoom lens is 55-200mm. I purchased this a few years ago from the original owner who used it very little. I guess he kept the original 18-105mm kit lens that came with the D90.

michael i own the d7000. never owned the 90 though. i moved up from the 5000. it was a huge upgrade. if and when you buy it. i am thinking of selling some of my gear as i haven't even used it in probably 6 months. i have lots of lenses for it, as well as some other goodies. you said you have 26 thousand pics. i have maybe taken 3000 and have owned it all since 2011. tells you how much i have actually used it.

Edited by Scrappydue

I guess the upgrade bug isn't only for speakers..... :P

Selling my faithful Nikon D90 with only 26,126 shutter clicks & many accessories for $400 + Shipping.

Unit is in absolute perfect working condition with very minor signs of wear. All functions on the camera are in working condition and the lens is as well. Only reason for selling is I'm upgrading to a higher end model.

Nikon D90 Body with Nikon Strap

Nikkor 18-70mm Lens with Lens Hood

Nikon Charger

1 Original Nikon Battery & 1 Aftermarket Battery

LCD Protector

Rear Lens Cap

Body Cap

Unused USB Cable and A/V Cable

Lens Cleaner & Brush

Original Packaging with Owner's Manual and CD

It feels really strange taking photos of my D90 with my iPhone. LOL

Geeez, those pics look great! I need to quit apologizing for crappy iPhone pics and start apologizing for the crappy iPhone operator. :)

GLWS!

Edited by Tasdom

That's a great camera. We have one also. No intention of upgrading it anytime soon though. I'd say the wife has over 100,000 clicks on hers. She took over 4000 pictures in Scotland!

And not one single photo from Scotland in the photography thread? What ya waiting on? :D

Title says 18-70, copy says 18-55, box reads 18-105. Which one is it LOL?

The LENS says 18-70 in the pic.

So don't worry about getting clarification just go with what you see and NOT what the seller says in the description? :wacko: ....10-4......... :unsure:

Nice setup Youthman. I'm a Canon guy myself but like em all.

Edited by JL Sargent

• Moderators
i am thinking of selling some of my gear as i haven't even used it in probably 6 months

I have a 55-200mm lens, a 50mm 1.8 lens, a nice Lowpro camera bag, tripod, monopod, and an SB700 Speedlight. Shoot me a PM with what you have that you might be selling.

Geeez, those pics look great! I need to quit apologizing for crappy iPhone pics and start apologizing for the crappy iPhone operator. :)

GLWS!

If the lighting is good, most cameras will do a pretty good job. I had the windows open and the lamp on so that helps.

• Moderators

Nice setup Youthman. I'm a Canon guy myself but like em all.

Thanks, eventually I want to upgrade my glass to 2.8 but they get very pricey. $700 or more for a lens is hard to justify for a camera that I don't use for pay.

• Moderators

Both Canon and Nikon take great photos. I would be happy with either, I started out with a Nikon D70, then upgraded to the D90. Wake Junkie began photographing weddings with a Canon 20D and I believe he now has a 40D.