For sale. AA crossovers. SOLD

CECAA850

When I bought my pair of Corncsalas, they came with 2 pair of crossovers. The AA's I'm selling and a pair of B2's. I sent the B2's to Dean for a recap and battery mod so the AA's are for sale. Of note, I changed the squawker cap and moved a wire on the autoformer at Deand suggestion but it's reversible if you like. No, I did not keep the old caps but they're a couple of dollars at Parts Express. I will pay shipping in the contental US and eat Pay Pal fees. Cost is $50.00.

Thanks for looking, Carl.

IMG_0254.jpg?t=1398429685

Edited by CECAA850
  • Like 2

When I bought my pair of Corncsalas, they came with 2 pair of crossovers. The AA's I'm selling and a pair of B2's. I sent the B2's to Dean for a recap and battery mod so the AA's are for sale. Of note, I changed the squawker cap and moved a wire on the autoformer at Deand suggestion but it's reversible if you like. No, I did not keep the old caps but they're a couple of dollars at Parts Express. I will pay shipping in the contental US and eat Pay Pal fees. Cost is $50.00.

Thanks for looking, Carl.

IMG_0254.jpg?t=1398429685

I will take them if you still have them for sell at $50. Check your PM

Edited by cheric

Definitely worth more Carl. You should do a no reserve auction and post the link right here. I would remove the ask in this thread. You can make some money from those!

Definitely worth more Carl. You should do a no reserve auction and post the link right here. I would remove the ask in this thread. You can make some money from those!

It's my bad for not asking more. Should have researched a little more I suppose. I asked a price and have a sale pending. I will not turn this into a bidding war or renege on my price. My thoughts were that I really didn't have much in these and wanted to pass along some savings to a fellow forum member. I won't miss a meal by not asking $50.00 more. I've even bought an amp one time one the forum and gave it to a fellow forum member before I even opened it. Virtually everything I've ever sold on this forum has been underpriced. I like to pay it forward whenever I'm able to.

Carl

• Like 2

• Moderators

No problem. I'll send Dean a PM. If the deal falls through, let me know. Not sure I'm definitely keeping the LaScalas yet or if your crossovers would necessarily be an improvement. If they were, $50 seemed like a pretty good deal even though I have no idea what they typically sell for.

This is a great deal, seriously. The autoformer and coils are perfectly fine. There is some debate as to whether or not replacing those parts add any significant improvement to the sound. Consider that this pair of crossovers are being sold for not much more than the cost of a single new autoformer. The new capacitors are fine, certainly better than what you have right now.

Carl, did we drop the tweeter down too, or just the squawker?