Klipsch Car...

Schu

http://www.klipsch.com/grandprixofindy

INDIANAPOLIS (April 30, 2014) — Klipsch, a leading global speaker and headphone manufacturer, announces today that it will serve as the primary sponsor for Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing (SFHR) on its No. 67 entry for Indianapolis’ inaugural Grand Prix on Saturday, May 10. The brand has served as an associate sponsor for the Verizon IndyCar Series team since 2013.

Professional racecar driver and Klipsch brand ambassador Josef Newgarden will drive the No. 67 Klipsch Dallara/Honda/Firestone car in the first IndyCar race on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway’s (IMS) 16-turn permanent road course. The event will open the renowned “Month of May” at the IMS. Klipsch included Make-A-Wish® Foundation logos on the IndyCar as its philanthropic efforts make local children’s dreams come true.

Edited by Schu
  • Like 1

Nice, I can only hope this represents a Klipsch push into and bigger footprint on the world.

Voxx has the money, they just don't seem to have the drive, Voxx PR/Marketing could be outrun by a Yugo.

Voxx is a part of my Portfolio, has been for a couple of years, yet us little guy's have little say in direction.

Well now we have someone to root for!

Thank You Schu

Yes indeed!

Lovely lady racer...I may like the car better lol its a toss up :wub:

Yes Schu...thank you for your time sharing!! Very, very...very nice stuff!!!

• Like 1

• Moderators

By the way...BET IT SOUNDS INCREDIBLE! AND GETS REALLY LOUD!

She may but I wouldn't ask.

I hope she drives better than Danica Patrick or that paint won't be there long, I think Danica ran into everything but the building. :(

Klipsch sponsored a car in the past but I wouldn't know where to where to look for the pictures, it's been years.

Edited by dtel